Product Last Post Replies
Shawn Stiles
I just ran into this "problem" and am not sure how to resovle it. The course title that the was entered into the Published Title fields displays corrective but t...
Articulate Presenter 13 years ago
By Shawn Stiles
Katie Weinmann
Hello everyone, I am publishing my finished presentation with question and branched hyperlinks. None of the slides are jumping to the right slides. I keep ...
By Justin Wilcox
Linda Herring
I have a client who uses SunTotal LMS. To track completion of modules, learners must complete a specified number of slides. For example, learners must touch 35 out of ...
By Shawn Stiles
Ben  Wyse
Is anyone having trouble with Quizmaker running a lot slower than normal? Since installing the latest updates, Quizmaker is not as responsive as before.&nb...
Articulate Quizmaker 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Ryan Smith
Hi everyone, I'm writing to ask if anyone has created a way to change the colors of a label after a learner has visited one. I've contacted Articulate support, but the...
Articulate Engage 13 years ago
By Ryan Smith
Brett Rockwood
I have a presentation that on all but a few slides I want the side bar to show navigation. On these few slides I want it to change to show the slide notes. I know you ...
By Brett Rockwood
Jill Rashdi
Hello again, Is there a way to edit the audio before hitting save & close? It is cumbersome to save & close, when I know it needs editing, then open...
By Dwayne Schamp
Jill Rashdi
Hello, Whenever I am working in Quizmaker, Engage or Audio Narration, if I want to close the slide, it seems my only option is to save and close. Sometimes I don...
By Jill Rashdi
Dawn Clark
Hi, I am wanting a hyperlink to pop up to display in a new window, so that the user can read that new information, close it, and return to the engage interaction witho...
By Brian Batt
Emad Gharaibeh
Hello dears, Here is a case i am facing sometimes, and it happened multiple times, and happened with multiple users. The issue that i were opening two power point sli...
By Dwayne Schamp
Diana Gryckiewicz
I have a compliance exam in which the learner must score 100% but they have 3 chances to do so. i would like some sort of message after attempt 1, 2 and 3, if needed. ...
By Justin Wilcox
Sayuj Ravindran
Hi, I am in an attempt to make a single slide Presenter file with a picture of US map in it. Users should be able to launch a new web page when they click on the ...
By Phil Mayor
Anne England
Hi I published a Quizmaker quiz to LMS (not yet uploaded), and when I created the zipped files I got some sort of serious memory error message (didn't note it down, sa...
By Phil Mayor
Carol Levin
Is there a way to publish a Presenter file and import it as a web object (similar to tools explained in the forum for importing a Quizmaker or Engage interaction)? And...
By Phil Mayor
Terri Goold
I've just finished my tutorial and uploaded it to our web server. When I click on the link to play it, the page launches, and it looks like it tries to load, but it ju...
By Terri Goold
Carol  Haueter
My notes tab doesn't display the PPt notes. I didn't consciously do anything differently than I usually do, but the results are different. Any trouble shoo...
By Brian Batt
tara bryan
Hello all- I am creating a Labeled Graphic Engage interaction and I have transparent png's that I am using in the labels. When I insert them I am getting a white box a...
By Phil Mayor
Robert Roach
Hello, I'd like to take a map of the state of California and when the user mouses over different parts of the state (determined by me), that part of the state has a 'h...
By Phil Mayor
Mark Glassock
Hi Everyone- I'm trying to insert a flash movie that I purchased from istockphoto into one of my courses. It plays normally on it's own, and even in the articulate box...
By Phil Mayor
Sean Kirk
As far as I know right now, the only way to upload and view a video is within the window within the Media Tour slide, and there is no way to adjust the display size of...
By Brian Batt