Product Last Post Replies
Veronique Brossette
We have a module that uses the Carousel interaction. When previewing it within Articulate or SCORM Cloud, everything works properly. Once the course is published withi...
Articulate Engage 13 years ago
By David Burton
Emre O
Hi, Think that a question includes 10 elements, in other words 5 pairs that you need to figure out. Once you are wrong with your first attempt -assume that you're aske...
Articulate Quizmaker 13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Christina Holloway
Hi All, I hope someone can help me out with this issue I've encountered. I have created a custom flash interaction that has multiple buttons that when are clicked, ope...
By David Burton
Emily Schu
Hi, I have a quizmaker file uploaded as SCORM content in Blackboard 8 - the issue is that when launched, sometimes it runs perfectly, and other times, it won't lo...
By Justin Wilcox
Jennifer Bircher
Hi - I've always used the recommended .wav file format for my courses, but now I am working with a particularly large course and we're thinking of using smaller .mp3 f...
Articulate Presenter 13 years ago
By Jennifer Bircher
Jerry Woodrow
Does anyone know how to capture/download audio files (pronuncations) from dictionary sites?
By Jerry Woodrow
Rich R
I know how to do multiple choice questions, but is there a way to add a comments field to the question? In other words, I want the student to answer the multiple...
By Rich R
Lori Heithoff
Hi, I'm having trouble getting the arc feature (lower left of screen) on a Quizmaker slide to be transparent. Here's a few questions: (1) All the settings for t...
By Lori Heithoff
Mary Hamilton
I'm new to Articulate and trying to create a course in which on about slide 3, the student will respond to a question about their experience. Based on the ...
By Dwayne Schamp
André BARELIER
Hi, My hyperlinks don't work in Safari and Chrome. They work fine in IE and Firefox. With Safari, it's worse : I get some crashes, even when running a quiz without act...
By André BARELIER
Arnav Pathak
Hi everyone Just finished making the presentations for the chapters of 6th grade on powerpoint. Now when i try and publish these files through the articulate presente...
By Phil Mayor
Stephanie Harnett
Hi. Is there any way that an mp4 or flv file, embedded on a slide in Presenter, actually play in an outside application when that slide his hit by the user? I am hopin...
By Phil Mayor
Rhona Blankenship
This really isn't an issue with Articualte, it is an issue with Captivate 5. I am hoping that someone here in the community has experienced this issue and can provide ...
By Brian Batt
Kari McCord
Is there any way to customize how the search tab appears? I don't want them to be able to search on notes, since there are no notes in my presentation and it will be c...
By Brian Batt
Robbin Hessa
I would like to be able to create two timelines. One above the other to demonstrate what happens in two different systems at the same time. I prefer not to...
Articulate Engage 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Cosmo Parry
How can you include the hotspot “answer” in your Incorrect Answer Feedback in the quiz review? unlike the multiple choice questions in the review where it shows you y...
By Cosmo Parry
Jona Titus
I have a course where I want to force learners to download a PDF before the can continue the course. Any ideas? Is this possible?
By Dwayne Schamp
Christina Stephenson
I'm worried it's using the internal mic on my laptop and not the USB one I've got. Where do I go to make sure it's set up correctly? Thanks in advance!
By Dwayne Schamp
Kevin George
Hello world, I created a powerpoint presentation which includes narration, annotation, AND quiz's... The problem is, however, when I upload the file to an email or att...
By Kevin George
Idia  Edokpayi
I'm trying to customize a presentation with a little color. Once I've selected "Player Templates" in Presenter, no color schemes will appear. I've already checked my P...
By Justin Wilcox