Product Last Post Replies
Ash Tokhy
Hi, I have a Tablet PC. How can I use ppt Ink Annotation to write or draw on the slide while recording narration in the Presenter? I know this is possible in the...
Articulate Presenter 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Ana Cação
Dear all, I'm having some problems with some text boxes that are filled with an image. In the slides everything is OK and the image appear, but on the Preview mode an...
By Ana Cação
Michael Baker
I have a short video that I encoded as an .flv in Articulate's Video Encoder, imported it into the Media Tour interaction and placed the interaction into Presenter. Wh...
Articulate Engage 13 years ago
By Michael Baker
Claire G.
bonjour, je voudrais savoir comment avoir un mail "propre" de retour pour avoir l'ensemble des questions et des réponses actuellement ça donne ça : Quiz Results= Jou...
Articulate Quizmaker 13 years ago
By Claire G.
Mark Glassock
Hi Everyone- I am new to articulate and new to these forums. I very much look forward to contribute to these discussions as I learn more about articulate. I've created...
By David Anderson
Nathan Weaver
As you can see, on two of the matching questions the drop-down menu does not have the "Select" text, and we're not sure how this happened? Thoughts?
By Brian Batt
Maggie Johnson
I'm trying to make sure that my answer choices show up in the exact order that I entered them everytime someone takes my quiz. Basically, I don't want them to be shuff...
By Diane Yamashiro
Nathan Weaver
Pretty much like what the question asks. I saw it first implemented on Slide 2 of this presentation. If you click on the small images, you can view them bi...
By Lori Heithoff
Patricianne pavio
Hello everybody I am trying to save a quiz as a quiztemplate so that I can re-use it later and send it to other users. Unfortunately, when clicking on the A top button...
By Brian Batt
Mike Enders
Hey folks, I'm wondering if anyone has a method of having the presenter panel video replace the logo for an individual slide? I have a large (tall) logo an...
By Mike Enders
Rafe Preston
Trying to test out Hotspot. This is my first time making one and when I go to preview my question and click anywhere on the picture I loaded in it just gives me that H...
By Rafe Preston
Patricianne pavio
Hello, Is there a way to change the default font (Articulate) in QuizMaker09 ? I want Arial to be my default font in the Form view and thus not be oblig...
By Patricianne pavio
Jesse Kramer
Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExp...
By Brian Batt
Shalini Vakare
In my presentation of Powerpoint, I have two plain slide in powerpoint and the third slide of quiz in it. When I publish it in LMS with scorm 2004 along with launcher ...
By Brian Batt
Rafe Preston
So figured out how to do subscript/superscript in the Multiple Choice answers, but now I have some drag and drop and sequence answers that have subscript in them and I...
By Nathan Weaver
Allen Way
Greetings, I've been pulling my hair out over this one: I have an image of a device for which I'm building training for staff. It is on a master slide. Over sever...
By Phil Mayor
Jeb Hoge
Is there a setting that permits or prevents a user from advancing the slide even if narration or animation is ongoing? I've got them set to Advance by User in the Slid...
By Brian Batt
Karen Torres
Hi I am having an issue with an animation heavy slide in Presenter. It will preview fine in powerpoint. When I publish in Presenter the animations do not work pro...
By blair parkin
Allison Young
I upgraded my Articulate programs last week, and started working on files today for the first time since then. When I went to preview a presentation in Presenter...
By Brian Batt
Sophia Xu
I tried to insert the text box in my ppt and found that Articulate does not support this. Will Articulate incorporate this function someday?
By Sophia Xu