Product Last Post Replies
Jessica Mossa
after inserting a quiz into a presentation, I can't open it for editing by clicking on the "Edit in Quizmaker" button on the placeholder slide. It tells me that it can...
Articulate Quizmaker 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Tammy Smith
Hey all. I recently created a file that should link to my other presentations. Links work fine with a picture. However, I was trying to replace the p...
Articulate Presenter 13 years ago
By Tammy Smith
Simon Perkins
We've been asked if we can provide some slides where the learner enters a chunk of text which is then sent either to an email address or pushed into a file. Is t...
By Jade Kelsall
Maijo Darriba
Hello, I made a quiz and I want to delete a bookmark, but I donĀ“t know how. The message I want to delete is in the attached file. Can anybody help me? Thanks
By Maijo Darriba
hitz mistry
Hi, I am trying to create a course where the business area can select which building they work within to get their specific fire evacuation process. This was all worki...
By hitz mistry
Keith Tyler-Smith
Hi I've used the Tic Tac Toe interaction before in Moodle 1.9 with success. I just adapted it to use in a course for carers working with people with dementia a...
Articulate Engage 13 years ago
By Christian Schett
George Blomgren
My subject matter expert wants me to insert a bunch of single question quizzes through-out an hour long Articulate module. Do you think this is OK from a learning/usab...
By Gerry Wasiluk
George Blomgren
A recent posting here about distorted text & graphics led to an answer that the related Powerpoint file had some corruption going. The fix entails importing all th...
By Jeanette Brooks
Del Negrillo
I am embedding a SWF file into an Engage Tabs module using the external window option. Is it possible to change the size of the window when the swf file is run? ...
By Del Negrillo
Natalie Medina
Hello, I created an interaction using Enged Label Graphics Template. In the callout screen I added in sharepoint urls that point to documents on our server....
By Brian Batt
Randy Pringle
I've used Presenter09 off and on and will now be using it more often. I never change settings but sometimes it creates a Launcher.html and sometimes it's a Player.html...
By Randy Pringle
Lou Mang
Is there a way to remove the submit button from a quizmaker blank slide. I have a "quiz" that consists of a single blank slide. On this slide I have a flash movie with...
By Lou Mang
shayne thompson
Hi , For the life of me I cannot remember how to turn an arrow graphic into a hotlink that will pay a certain swf file for me on the side bar - any help would be apric...
By Jade Kelsall
Bethre Means
Is there a way to save the template I use in Presenter and send it to co-workers?
By Brian Batt
Stephanie Diaz
Greetings Heroes and Gurus! I am having problems with SmartArt and embedded SWF files in a few of my modules. SmartArt: Whether it is still ...
By Brian Batt
Greg Edwards
Let's say I'd like to capture a choice that a user has made on slide 1 for use later in the course, say on slide 10. I'm curious whether/how I could achieve that in Pr...
By Brian Batt
Greg Edwards
Triggered animations are the key to adding a feeling of interactivity in PowerPoint presentations. I'm building an "Engage-style" interactive slide using triggered ani...
By Brian Batt
Greg Edwards
Good day folks, I'm buildilng an e-learning course in PowerPoint 2010 using AP and QM '09 (ver 6.3.1103.112 Pro), and I'm running into a little snag. I can insert...
By Brian Batt
Beverly Roach
Is there a way to enlarge the area for the question text? My questions are too long for allotted space and I can't find an answer on line.
By Beverly Roach
Mona Mohamed
Hello, I've installed Articulate Pro trial version but after 1 day , it expired , I uninstalled the program and reinstalled it, but nothing changed, I didn't even ope...
By Mona Mohamed