Product Last Post Replies
Eye- D
In moving my folders around, Presenter seems to have lost the location of my Engage Interactions.  Some of my presentations have 100s of interactions -- rather than op...
Articulate Engage over 12 years ago
By Eye- D
Jeff Furumura
...that really is my question!  Hi, Quizmaker Experts - I need assistance on a Catch-22 type situation... Background We have several required exams constructed using ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 12 years ago
By Jeff Furumura
Hussain Al Awami
Dear colleagues, We are looking for courses developed using Articulate in the topic of Diabetes. We need to purchase many lectures in this topic. If any body already d...
Articulate Presenter over 12 years ago
By Hussain Al Awami
Brian Piper
We have a client who has been using numerous Presenter and Quizmaker courses for the past year (NOT on an LMS, published for Web) with no problems. Now they have peopl...
By Brian Batt
Michele  Morgan
Hi All, Nice to have joined the forum. Hopefully I can help in return. Right now, thought, I'm at the pulling my hair out stage of an issue my coworkers are having whe...
By Brian Batt
Adrian Gates
Hi All, When a user takes a quiz, and the SCORM completion setting is set to that quiz, will the student be marked as complete when they reach the pass screen or when ...
By Brian Batt
Mike Hua
Hi, I want to create an interaction which involves the learner to hover over 4 different types of customers. As they hover over each one, I want to have a tool tip exp...
By Brian Batt
Diane Blake
I am playing a video in Quizmaker and then have timed questions showing up after the video has played all in the same slide.  Is there a way to have the next button un...
By Brian Batt
Heather Young
Major issue here ... I have a nearly 100% ready Articulate project that I'm trying to do the last tweaks on (in prep for ADL SCORM 2004/3rd Ed testing) and I'm going ...
By Brian Batt
Kat Fardian
Hey all, I had an interesting question from my manager and I can't find an answer online. She wants to know if it's possible that when a student completes a quiz it ca...
By Geri L
Christine Peterson
Hi All, While we were still using the demo of the software, I built a course that includes Engage Interactions as well as a Quizmaker Quiz. We have since bought and in...
By Brian Batt
Brian Piper
We have several published courses that have been working online (NOT on an LMS, published for web) for several months now and, the client wants the "Resume course?" pr...
By Brian Batt
Alex Turcotte
Hello all, In Articulate Presenter, what is the best way to allow a user to click on a word, then have a pop-up box (containing text) appear, and then allow a user to ...
By Alex Turcotte
Denise Wilson
Good afternoon everyone.  I have a menu in my Presenter presentation where if you choose to, you can click on a link to run a captivate demonstration. I can live with ...
By Denise Wilson
Alex Turcotte
Hello all, Is there a way for a user to search for a string of text (see attached jpg as an example). If so, what should be the set-up of my glossary? Alex
By Dwayne Schamp
Josh Miller
Hi everyone, I've been using Articulate for a few years now and love it... I used to have no issues with it on my XP system but now with our forced migration to Window...
By Josh Miller
George Blomgren
I recorded a bunch of audio files in Soundbooth and went to import them intio Articulate. The result sounds like a bad industrial noise band. Is there a known compatib...
By David Fudge
Jim Smith
I have a tabs interaction in the program I am developing and I do not want the user to have to access every tab before they can advance to the next slide.  Is there a ...
By Brian Batt
Justin R
Hi all, I really hoping you guys can help me out with the issue Im experiencing... I put together a small PPT and have included an embedded youtube video via web obje...
By Brian Batt
Jon DeMartino
Is it possible to have a tab appear only after a certain point in the presentaion?
By Brian Batt