Product Last Post Replies
Karen Allen
Hi, I am trying to add annotations to a program. When I am on the slide I want to add the annotation and choose "Start Annotation" the slide advances to the next slide...
Articulate Presenter over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Susan Grohman
I am trying to create engage interactions and when I do, and save them and return to presenter, nothing is there. The gray band does not appear at the bottom, nothing....
Articulate Engage over 12 years ago
By Ron Price
Amber Wade
Hi All! I apologize if this has been asked before, I did a search and didn't see anything. I have a published package for an LMS system (Scorm 1.2). Is there any way I...
By Amber Wade
Greg Davis
I have a problem with the animations lagging dramatically when I am adding an arrow annotation to a slide. The animations work perfectly in Preview and when Published....
By Stefano Posti
Articulate Champ
We are trying to debug our Articulate project. We are using 09 version. Our first project (Project 1) ran fine.  It had 31 slides, some of which had swf videos. Bigges...
By Brian Batt
Scott Lindstrom
Hi All, I have a problem with an older version of the course showing when the user clicks Yes to the resume where you left off option. It is set to Restricted. Our "LM...
By Brian Batt
Melissa Martin
Hello, I have two Ariculate presentations I am creating. Both have a few PowerPoint slides with emedded videos. I am using the Articulate tab to embed the videos and a...
By Melissa Martin
Greg Davis
Any idea why this is happening?
By Greg Davis
Mari Warby
Hi, I have a quiz and a survey in my course. I can see the quiz results but cant see the survey answers - can anybody help me with this? Thank you!
Articulate Quizmaker over 12 years ago
By F C
John Walston
I am embedding a Presenter demo in a page, but it starts automatically when someone goes to that page. Can I keep that from happening? So they will have to click on th...
By Brian Batt
Laura Medlock
For the timer in Quizmaker, must it start as soon as you launch or can it be amended to start at the first question? In addition, can you extract the questions to an e...
By Brian Batt
Maxence Cornu
Hi everyone, I am new on this forum and I have a lot of questions ^^ . Well, lets explain my project first. I am developping a complete customized player for my compan...
By Maxence Cornu
Cam Villar
Neither the the sidebar nor the logo nor the attachments are showing up when I publish and upload the files. They all appear fine when I preview... All the content scr...
By Brian Batt
Jon DeMartino
I have a course completed, with a 10-question quiz at the end.  When I publish in Presenter 09, the three Engage slides publish fine but the quiz is a blank screen wit...
By Brian Batt
Betsy Fuller
Because FLVs are required for our Engage interactions, we have been looking around for SWF-to-FLV conversion software.  Does anyone use a conversion application that i...
By Tiago Gonçalves
Sayuj Ravindran
Hi, I am using Office 2007 and Articulate'09. Everything worked fine and one fine day the Articulate menu in Presenter is not working. The menu and all items are show...
By Sayuj Ravindran
Eye- D
In moving my folders around, Presenter seems to have lost the location of my Engage Interactions.  Some of my presentations have 100s of interactions -- rather than op...
By Eye- D
Jeff Furumura
...that really is my question!  Hi, Quizmaker Experts - I need assistance on a Catch-22 type situation... Background We have several required exams constructed using ...
By Jeff Furumura
Hussain Al Awami
Dear colleagues, We are looking for courses developed using Articulate in the topic of Diabetes. We need to purchase many lectures in this topic. If any body already d...
By Hussain Al Awami
Brian Piper
We have a client who has been using numerous Presenter and Quizmaker courses for the past year (NOT on an LMS, published for Web) with no problems. Now they have peopl...
By Brian Batt