Product Last Post Replies
Laura Medlock
Hi There's a particular question I want answered correctly, (a declaration), so if the student answers incorrectly I'd like them to go back a screen or thrown out, but...
Articulate Quizmaker over 12 years ago
By David Anderson
Laura Angle
I am not sure if this problem is in Presenter or Engage, or an issue with my audio files. But I inserted an Engage interaction, with audio, and at the end of the ...
Articulate Presenter over 12 years ago
By Laura Angle
Lauren Milstid
Hi, Does Presenter have any keyboard shortcuts while working inside of PowerPoint. For instance, is there a shortcut for navigating to "Preview," "Import Audio," "Slid...
By Brian Batt
Robert DeSimone
Here's the situation. I have a course that is an instructional presentation on how to repair a device. I'm using branching to provide a link to reused content such as ...
By Phil Mayor
Mary Keenan
Hi: I have a thirteen second Flash file that I inserted onto a PowerPoint slide. The slide is blank and has no other animations on it. I want t...
By Phil Mayor
Shari Hanlon
Me again! You folks have been so awesomely helpful!! And so I have another question. I would like to change the color of the text that shows a hyperlink has bee...
By Phil Mayor
Jason Johnson
I've embedded a SWF file into my PowerPoint slide and it works fine when I first view the slide, but when I navigate from that slide to another slide and then go back ...
By David Burton
Shelley Parker
I exported the audio of my finished file just to have a copy of the audio files, and the exported files disappeared from the target folder AS THEY WERE EXPORTING &...
By Brian Batt
Ramy Khaled
I know this is the Quizmaker forum, but there is no forum for Video Encoder so I posted this here. Video Encoder 09 is crashing immediately on startup, before the init...
By Ramy Khaled
rajadurai samuel
Hi Friends, Can you please guide me in my difficulty. I need to Highlight the TEXT (like spot light or annotations) in engage when the back ground voice been added. If...
Articulate Engage over 12 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Andrew Dunn
I have a .swf that I'm embedding in a ppt page. The swf includes some content that extends beyond the edges of the stage, and which shouldn't be visible to the user. W...
By Andrew Dunn
Shelley Parker
Is there a way to print the slide properties screen (not a screen-shot, but as a document)? I'm cleaning up the multiple working files from my folder, and it woul...
By Phil Mayor
Alegra  Scott
Greetings I am working with training content in which an employee must accept or decline terms and conditions upon completing the training. The content was initi...
By Phil Mayor
Lance Stephenson
Can the width of the sidebar panel be reduced?
By Peter Anderson
Ari Avivi
I have an action on a button that plays a sound. when I preview it in powerpoint it plays fine, when I publish it to articulate the sound doesn't play. An...
By Phil Mayor
Sue King
Hi- I have 3 different courses that I want to get on one CD with a menu that pops up when you insert the CD. I was able to follow the instructions from this post to ge...
By Sue King
Prahaan Deshpande
I have published a course with 151 slides, and progress and completion is set to pass in the quiz at the end of course. 20 questions are populated from a pool of 25 qu...
By Phil Mayor
Timothy August
I have a question about the Platinum Membership Plan if anyone can help clarify. My trial is over, and I'm ready to buy. Obviously with all the talk of the new v...
By Timothy August
George Hayman
Hi, I'm, trying to do something that will let the user just check off something in a list. It doesn't need to be tracked, just a check box. I found that ...
By Brian Batt
eLearn Dev
Hi, I have a video of approximately 30 minutes. The video need to be displayed in the presenter area. For slicing the video I am using Articulate Video encoder and emb...
By Brian Batt