Product Last Post Replies
Andrea Kellie
Hi, When I pull in .wav files to Articulate '09 and try to sync the files, I hear buzzing, like the audio files are not being recognized or that there's something wro...
Articulate Presenter over 12 years ago
By Robert Kennedy
Lance Stephenson
Hi All, Would there be a way to add a menu or table of contents to an Engage media tour? I have 8 videos in the tour but no way to know which is next in line. Thanks!
Articulate Engage over 12 years ago
By Robert Kennedy
Ari Avivi
Is it possible to modify the layout of an interactino slide in the same way as you can a quizzmaker slide?
By Robert Kennedy
Jonathan Shoaf
I just installed Quizmaker and it is not working correctly. I can create a new quiz but the problem is when adding or editing a question. If I add a questi...
Articulate Quizmaker over 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Tammy Smith
Hey everyone. I just created a quiz in Quizmaker '09 and put it into my Presenter presentation. Everything is working great when I publish it except for wh...
By Ron Simpson
Sara Rice
Why do my course slide masters paste smaller and as pictures in Quizmaker? Is there a workaround? What dimensions are a QM screen? Can I adjust them? Trying to r...
By Dwayne Schamp
Dave Neuweiler
I have a user who, when taking a quiz, can answer any question type except fill-in-the-blank. The user reports seeing the cursor flashing in the data entry box, but no...
By Brian Batt
Lesley Mizer
Hello All, I am working on my first big project. I am converting an older online training to SCORM. In the previous course, there were 5 sections and a quiz at the end...
By Catherine Lamy-Pilon
Shari Hanlon
Greetings! I know that I can insert a hyperlink to a website into an Engage Interaction - is it possible to insert a link to ANOTHER slide or Engage Interaction within...
By Shari Hanlon
Condoleeza T.
I am updating a course from an older previous one. Since the original elearning course, I had to add some narration from a different speaker and since that time,...
By Condoleeza T.
Travis Smith
So I have a Quizmaker quiz that has a handful of questions. The questions appear fine with Form View and Slide View. However, on preview and publish, the questions do ...
By Brian Batt
Will Morris
Hi All, I'm encountering some problems using Thai character sets within presenter (powerpoint). I'm able to insert Thai into the powerpoint slides and they displ...
By Will Morris
juliette sibson
I am using a tab interaction as for 'how to use this course' instructions. I would like to enable a learner to leave the interaction after...
By Dwayne Schamp
Brock Culpepper
I'm inserting shapes, just by going to "Insert" and "Shapes" and drawing triangles, arrows and various shapes to be animated in the presentation. The animation i...
By Brian Batt
Christine Odea
Hi All, I have a problem with presenter 09 and blackboard, I searched the support site and the forum and still could not find the solution yet, I am getting reallyI fr...
By Brian Batt
Scott Mann
I have owned the Studio '09 products for about a year now and have yet to see a major update, I am also subscribed to Articulate Online for quite a hefty monthly fee a...
By David Anderson
Garry Hargreaves
Hi Guys, Can someone comment on how well Flash Catalyst intergrates in AP ? cheers Gazzzz
By Garry Hargreaves
Lynda Stevens
I've been working with Tom's iPad simulation - it is going to be just great for my application. I've run into a coupl'a problems, though, and I cannot figure out...
By Garry Hargreaves
Belinda Scarth-Johnson
Hello there, I was hoping that someone may be able to help me with some background information on the E-Learning Heroes community. I am studying a post graduate...
By Belinda Scarth-Johnson
Beth Stansell
We're a small integrated communications company located in Toronto and we're looking for an experienced, knowledgeable Articulate developer to help us with a project w...
By Venkatesh V