Product Last Post Replies
Scott Mann
I have owned the Studio '09 products for about a year now and have yet to see a major update, I am also subscribed to Articulate Online for quite a hefty monthly fee a...
Articulate Presenter over 12 years ago
By David Anderson
Garry Hargreaves
Hi Guys, Can someone comment on how well Flash Catalyst intergrates in AP ? cheers Gazzzz
By Garry Hargreaves
Lynda Stevens
I've been working with Tom's iPad simulation - it is going to be just great for my application. I've run into a coupl'a problems, though, and I cannot figure out...
By Garry Hargreaves
Belinda Scarth-Johnson
Hello there, I was hoping that someone may be able to help me with some background information on the E-Learning Heroes community. I am studying a post graduate...
By Belinda Scarth-Johnson
Beth Stansell
We're a small integrated communications company located in Toronto and we're looking for an experienced, knowledgeable Articulate developer to help us with a project w...
By Venkatesh V
Mike Ward
Hi, I am trying to replicate the presenter panel as shown in an example course on the Articulate Showcase page - http://www.articulate.com/community/showcase/?pa...
By Marcus Erasmus
Widya  Y
Hi guys, Is there any way to use Multiple choice in QuizMaker with more than one correct answers?
Articulate Quizmaker over 12 years ago
By Widya Y
blair parkin
I have recently upgraded to Office 2010, however now when I publish some of the text boxes behave strangely. They look fine in powerpoint. Does anyone have any id...
Articulate Presenter almost 13 years ago
By blair parkin
Sam Putter
Hi all Background: I am working on a powerpoint presentation, where I have multiple surveys. I want to use email survey button option so as to send the survey results ...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Aftab Sheikh
Hello, is it possible to allow the presentation to automatically move, but allow the user to move backwards? It seems the only options are user and automatically, but...
By Brian Batt
Betsy McNair-Sebunya
Hello All, I’m running into an issue that I hope you can provide guidance on. My issue is two-pronged: 1) When I insert my images /...
By Justin Wilcox
s r
Hello, I cannot add more than 1 attachment in Presenter. I added 2 files, published my course, and only the first one appears. I go into Presenter, click o...
By s r
Kevin Dowd
I work for a medical association, and all of my courses are scenario based. I have SMEs that currently want to do this (in multiple choice format) to some q...
By Kevin Dowd
Lesley Mizer
Hello All, I am working on my first big project. I am converting an older online training to SCORM. In the previous course, there were 5 sections and a quiz at the end...
By Lesley Mizer
Dodie Stewart
Hello! I have had a horrible time this go round with Articulate. I am using Articulate 09 Studio with PowerPoint 2007. When I go to publish a course, there...
By Dwayne Schamp
Robert Roach
When I make a quiz on quizmaker and preview it or add it to a presenter presentation, nothing really shows up. Every question looks like this: Notice how there...
By Brian Batt
Carla McDonald
Hello, We are in the budgeting stages for next year and I am trying to make a case for purchasing Studio '09. Can you tell me what charges I might expect for upgrades...
By Justin Wilcox
Rebecca Mac
Hi, Recently we burned a published file to a CD and the quiz files won't work. Got a message when burning to the CD that "exceeded the maximum depth of levels" on the ...
By Rebecca Mac
Bruce Graham
Hi, I have a video, which no matter what settings I have applied seems to start 5 seconds after the slide is displayed. Is there a setting I have missed? No oth...
By Bruce Graham
Diane Peters
In my organization, we use Captivate for software tutorials and "wrap" the .swf files in Articulate. I keep having this problem with Captivate text entry boxes that us...
By Brian Batt