Product Last Post Replies
jen s
Apologies if this has been covered before! I'm quite new to Engage and I'm creating demonstrations of my company's software for a client. The videos can't be embedded/...
Articulate Engage almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Susan Greene
Hello, is it possible to use wild cards in the fill-in-the-blank correct responses? For example, I am writing a quiz question where the correct response is "Quan...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Shannon Scally
I am trying to add an FLV file into an Engage interaction, and keep getting black bars around the footage. I am editing in Adobe Premiere. What settings should I be us...
By Brian Batt
Kristy Poireir
Whan I finish the quiz and press print results it askes for my name then nothing happens. It also won't let me press the finish button either. Am I doing somethi...
By Brian Batt
Mara Reid
I want to use the Timeline in Engage, but I would also like to be able to animate the text and the image (for instance fade in/out, etc.) is this possible? how? Anyone...
By Brian Batt
Patrick Dobbs
Does anyone know if it's possible to define the action for the finish button to send the results of a survey via e-mail or hide the button so only the Send Results but...
By Justin Wilcox
John M
Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExp...
By Kevin Dowd
Rachel Reed
Is there some way to specifiy at what level of volume your presenter file opens in? What i mean is, after I publish a course and I go to view it...the volume lev...
Articulate Presenter almost 13 years ago
By David Burton
Yaz M
Hello I may just be living an Articulate nightmare. Yesterday when I switched on my machine I got a "NTLDR is missing" message So I take it to IT and they get ev...
By Yaz M
Pernille Ravnskov
New to this, so not sure I'm in the right forum, but here goes: I used to work in an LMS with it's own tool for production, one where I was actually involved in makin...
By Pernille Ravnskov
Carl Marxer
Hello - I've created a new color scheme in Engage. Is there any way yo make it the default so that each time I create a new Interaction, it is automatically appl...
By Carl Marxer
Laura  Heilman
I am in the midst of publishing several learning modules and I have run into an odd problem. I have made several changes to the player controls and playback sett...
By Brian Batt
Robert Dalton
Hi Everyone, Is it possible to create a pop up window from a hyperlink, when I insert one it just flashes in Windows Explorer, would like it to pop out on a...
By Brian Batt
Brock Culpepper
Can I take the zoom feature off of an image in a quiz within the published file structure without republishing? Thanks!
By Brian Batt
Dwayne Schamp
This is a new one on me. When using "Preview -> Preview this page" I receive the following: Anybody seen this one before?
By Brian Batt
Angela Shonk
We are making some edits to some previously published files (published to LMS in SCORM 2004, 3rd edition). Periodically, as we are trying the make edits, we get messag...
By Brian Batt
Kristen Williams
I am trying to add annotations to my presentation, but the slide is showing up too big in the window and I cannot view the whole image. Because of this I cannot correc...
By Brian Batt
Diane Blake
when publising random text now showing in quizmaker. I was told because I use carbonite. Does anyone have a different program to use instead of carbonite? I rel...
By Ashli C
Silvia Vantusso
Hi all, I use Articulate Studio '09 and I created a quiz that I uploaded in moodle 1.9.5. It works fine, but I need to add 2 more functionalities. I wuold like to cre...
By Brian Batt
Dana Meyer
For some reason some of my slides, with no animation or audio, are defaulting to 17 seconds....any idea why this is the default for some slides, and how to change? I s...
By Brian Batt