Last Post Replies
Mylka Burgos
Hello, I have published a course for learners to take on their mobile phones. In the resource section I have uploaded some PDFs, however they are not opening. Can you ...
over 1 year ago
By Luciana Piazza
Tracy Hodges
I have found a way to prepare my PowerPoint Notes, so that they can be added to Articulate Review for someone to check/comment on, however it is very long-winded and I...
over 1 year ago
By Tracy Hodges
Marina Carrasco-Burge
Okay, so I made a big mistake. I published my project to Review 360, but apparently forgot to actually save the project in Articulate or onto my computer. I can't find...
over 1 year ago
By John Morgan
Suzanne McBride
Hi - I have several courses that are receiving comments simultaneously and it would be incredibly helpful to have an indication of number of unread/unresolved co...
over 1 year ago
By Jose Tansengco
Sylvia Harrell
Hello! I'm using the lightbox functionality (in Storyline 360) and when "previewing", everything looks great. However, when I publish to Articulate Review,...
over 1 year ago
By Jose Tansengco
Kelly Schrodi
Hello, I have the setting in Review to 'Allow comments without signing in', I copy the link and send it to the user. He get an error message of 'invalid em...
over 1 year ago
By Kelly Auner
Ana Micloi
Hello, Just wondering if there is a way to post courses as private, so only a certain cohorts of people have access to them.
over 1 year ago
By Kelly Auner
Cristina Hanes
Dear Community, I want to upload a zip file that was previously created with another license to Review 360 so that I have access to the content, and it gives me ...
over 1 year ago
By Jose Tansengco
Kelly Kirk
In the "in-house review" process at 911 e-Learning Solutions, once our development team has finished their review, the lead Instructional Designer reviews the comments...
over 1 year ago
By Vinnie Nguyen
PAULO NASCIMENTO
Hi, I would like to know who on my team is completing my course. how can I do this?
over 1 year ago
By Jose Tansengco
BDPA Training Content Creation Team
I just recently updated Storyline, after the update I lost all the slides i created in Storyline as it was not not saved in my Desktop, so I lost access of...
over 1 year ago
By Kelly Auner
Sandra Comeau
How do I change the graphic on cover page of my 360 courses?
over 1 year ago
By Jose Tansengco
Lynsey Carragher
Hello, hope you can help? I have had email notifications to let me know there are new feedback comments on my Rise course, but those 25+ comments from 10.10.22 aren't ...
over 1 year ago
By Kelly Auner
Heather Grosskopf
I have a few employees that want to make comments on a course without having to sign in. (I checked the box in which all employees can comment without an ID)The ...
over 1 year ago
By Heather Grosskopf
Nina Stephenson
Hi - I'm receiving ReviewLink comments via email but they are not showing in the ReviewLink tool which makes it hard to work out where the comments are in the course. ...
over 1 year ago
By Jose Tansengco
Mike Olivieri
Now it’s easier than ever to manage your content in Review 360. Whether you want to show stakeholders different versions of your course or restore a previous version, ...
over 1 year ago
By Kelly Auner
Alicia Patten-Madera
Hello! Edits in Rise360 display numbered list in one of our courses correctly however, the numbers display differently and incorrect in Review360. Please advise. Thank...
over 1 year ago
By Jose Tansengco
Flipped - Professionals in Learning
Hi! Something strange is happening. My cliënt found out the function 'image in image' playing in this interactive video. In this way the interactive video does n...
over 1 year ago
By John Morgan
Gnaneswar R
Is there any way we can upload the scorm or Web zip file of the storyline output can be uploaded to articulate 360 review? The content on the review link states: To ad...
over 1 year ago
By Jose Tansengco
Christine Carlstead
I created an "Exit Course" button on my Storyline 360 results slide. It work just fine when I am in preview mode in Storyline. I published it to Review but when my tea...
over 1 year ago
By Sarah Heberle