Last Post Replies
Teresa Vanderpost
Hi everyone, Wondering since the last upgrade if anyone noticed you are not seeing the red circle with the number of new feedback comments on the top Feedback menu?&nb...
over 1 year ago
By Kelly Auner
Leah Hemeon
Hi there - is anyone else experiencing problems with Review 360? When I try to go to Review either via my 360 dashboard or direct URL, the site won't load. I can't vie...
over 1 year ago
By Kelly Auner
Tasha Rosenbaum
Hi everyone! I'm working on a "personality test" type of interaction and I have 16 questions each one with 5 options, those 5 options are supposed to be a button set, ...
over 1 year ago
By Tasha Rosenbaum
MichaelDisneyland1 Reveira
Check your email After creating an account i was told the following "Click the link we just sent you to activate your account. If you didn’t receive the email,...
over 1 year ago
By Jose Tansengco
Irina Hasala
Hello, I frequently use Review for gathering feedback on my Storyline projects from non-articulate-using colleagues and customers, and I have encountered a recurring i...
over 1 year ago
By Luciana Piazza
Marlie Cardiff
What could be causing this? I see that my SME has entered 2 comments so that tells me it's working, just not consistently.
over 1 year ago
By Jose Tansengco
Rachael Lundin
I have email notification proof of my supervisor and a coworker providing feedback on my course, but when I go into Review 360, none of their comments are there. ...
over 1 year ago
By Kelly Auner
Shayne Ferris
How do I find the timecode of a feedback comment? I thought Review use to have a timestamp referencing the slide timeline when a comment was entered. I cannot seem to ...
over 1 year ago
By Eric Santos
Tammy Knoll-Anderson
I am downloading SL courses to publish review copies. It is taking a really long time to download (from 10-15 minutes per course) and then the review copy lags between...
over 1 year ago
By Kelly Auner
Eva Biesel
Hi there, we use special embed codes from viddler for videos in storyline 360. All 360.articulate.com/ subdomains are set to be allowed in viddler. When pu...
over 1 year ago
By Jose Tansengco
Nick Soave
Hello, I am having issues when trying to publish my local course in Storyline 360 to Review 360. The "course" consists of three slides with a Camtasia demo embedded in...
over 1 year ago
By Jose Tansengco
Andrew Hoskins
Hi, I have a specific Storyline 360 course that for some reason, in Review 360, will not advance past the first slide. The slide has two methods to move fo...
over 1 year ago
By Jose Tansengco
james wiliamsons
Hi there, Are there any website builders/contractors in Perth (WA, Australia) who are skilled in Articulate 360? Is it possible to get someone like this on board? We a...
over 1 year ago
By Jose Tansengco
SibaPrasad Padhi
Its remain in status: "This item is still processing and will be shown here automatically when ready." Can this be fixed by Articulate.
over 1 year ago
By Luciana Piazza
Richard Gallagher
Hi All, I've published a couple of courses to Articulate Review and still after a few days I'm getting the "This item is still processing and will be shown here automa...
over 1 year ago
By Jose Tansengco
Sarah Paisley
I have tried multiple times, re-created the course in storyline, logged out and back in but no new courses are appearing in review.
over 1 year ago
By Kelly Auner
Adillet Moyo
Hi all How do i remove the background in a storyline block interactive. I created the quiz in Quiz maker them imported it to storyline. Published to review 360 to uplo...
over 1 year ago
By Lauren Connelly
Christopher Owens
Is there a way that you can establish a hierarchy for stakeholder to review. For example have it go to my manager then to the director then to .... So basically once o...
over 1 year ago
By fgsafa awfaw
Marcilo vieira
Hi there, Would anyone in Perth (WA, Australia) know of any website builders/contractors skilled in Articulate 360? Is there a way to get someone like this on board? M...
over 1 year ago
By Kelly Auner
Catherine Seal
I have some Storyline files out for review at the moment. This morning I got 15 email notifications of new comments in a particular Review file. However wh...
over 1 year ago
By Kelly Auner