Last Post Replies
Ange CM
Hi, Wondering if anyone has any thoughts on how this can happen. A client wrote many comments on Articulate Review, I received them as emails, but they are nowhe...
over 1 year ago
By Kelly Auner
Coal Services eLearning
Hi everyone emails notified me that stakeholders posted comments for my eLearning course in Review 360. When I follow the link, the comments do not show. I trie...
over 1 year ago
By Kelly Auner
Kelly Baker
I received numerous emails of comments made from my SME on a course I sent, when i open up in review 360, there are only 3 comments appearing. I have cleared cache and...
over 1 year ago
By Ange CM
Carla Meyer
Has anyone has issues with Review 360 this week? Every time I publish a course to Review, and click the link to view, the Review window just stays blank. I...
over 1 year ago
By John Morgan
Stephen Calhoun
When I try to upload the attached course to Articulate Review, it gives me the "please check your internet connection" error after trying to upload it. I checked ...
over 1 year ago
By Kelly Auner
Gary Deppe
Had a team member leave. They transferred his seat to me. I can see the content via Review but is nowhere in Storyline. Is there a way to convert so I can edit.
over 1 year ago
By Kelly Auner
Elizabeth Douglas
Is anyone else experiencing very slow performance with Review 360 in that it will not move on to another slide and presents the 3 animated circles. I can't finish revi...
over 1 year ago
By Ken Flieger
Phil Knott
Hi all, I'm getting issues with reviewers giving feedback to a 360 course through Review. I thought initially it was a Safari issue with just one user, but it seems to...
over 1 year ago
By John Morgan
Laura Revels
When I upload a published Storyline project to 360 Review, is there a way to let the reviewers freely navigate throughout the module? I have reviewers who are only int...
over 1 year ago
By Judy Nollet
Ken Mensack
Hello everyone! Are these icons new with the 03.23.2021 update? I ran a review of a course yesterday, and the icons were not there. I ran anothe...
over 1 year ago
By Anne De Felice
Kirsty Box
Hi, I have been trying for several days to publish two separate modules to review 360 and keep getting the message ' an error has occurred. Check your internet connect...
over 1 year ago
By Jose Tansengco
Katherine Adraktas
How can I make sure that people reviewing my projects ONLY see the current version, even though they have a link to an older version?
over 1 year ago
By Asley Patricia
MARTIN ARENAS PEREZ
Hello team, I hope you are well. I would like you to help me to know how to download the applications like Storyline, peek, replay, etc. I currently have a corp...
over 1 year ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Kevin Hom
Hello, I've published several Rise360 modules over to Review360 so that my editorial team can proof them. One of my editors is sporadically experiencing a failur...
over 1 year ago
By Eric Santos
Digitech Learning
I want to use this course, but every time I try to export it, the content fails at the bifurcation where managers are to select one option and employees another. Inste...
over 1 year ago
By Luciana Piazza
Georgina Orsborn
Hi there, I am looking for some help. I am loving Articulate review but have struck a hiccup. I have clinical expert reviewing a package for me now but it is not...
over 1 year ago
By Lauren Connelly
jacob erdman
Hi, We have reviewers conducting peer review of our courses and need to reduce the notification frequency. I see in other threads they need to creat...
over 1 year ago
By Steven Benassi
Linda Nelson
Good morning, I have a question about the Rise Review commenting feature. I noticed that as the course author, I receive email notification for a comment pertaining to...
over 1 year ago
By Linda Nelson
Paul Roberts
Hi I can't seem to find a way to share my Review360 files directly with my team member, without sending them the sharing link. Given we both have a seat in our team, i...
over 1 year ago
By Luciana Piazza
Jeff Brown
I am trying to review a course with a group of people during a Webex. They can hear my voice, but not the CBT. Is there a way to turn on the CBT audi...
over 1 year ago
By Jeff Brown