Last Post Replies
Allison Peterson
I'm trying to publish to Review 360 via PowerPoint but it just keeps shutting down on me. Any ideas?
almost 3 years ago
By Ren Gomez
Joshua Nash
I am having issues with publishing a course to Review. I keep getting the following message: "The specified path, file name, or both are too long. The fully qualified ...
almost 3 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Brian Mulliner
Hello Articulate, Is it possible to recover a deleted file from Review 360?
almost 3 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Oscar Carrera
Hi! Anyone experienced the following issue? No audio on iPhone for opening a Review 360 link using Safari and/or Chrome. Audio works fine on PC with Chrome (latest ver...
almost 3 years ago
By Oscar Carrera
Bec Jeffrey
Hi there, I created a course in Rise and had a SME provide comments. I made those changes and made comment to their comments and then published the new version. Howeve...
almost 3 years ago
By Ren Gomez
Andreas Bauer
Hello everyone, I’m fairly new to Articulate / Storyline 360 and Review 360... at the moment I am struggling with update my assets that I insert in a course wit...
almost 3 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Linda Mendonsa
I am unable to publish a new version or view my Rise courses in Review 360. I get the message "Your computer seems to be offline. We'll automatically try to reconnect...
almost 3 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Muneer Alharthi
Publish Review 360 the link does not open after a period of time in some lessons During this period, the problem of the sudden disappearance of lessons appeared...
almost 3 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Carlos Rubinstein
Hi, I have a Storyline course that's been up in Review for a couple of months, and when I go to look at it, I get the following error message in the course frame: Acce...
almost 3 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sumit Agrawal
Hi Team, 18 days ago, I have created a Storyline 360 course and published the same using review 360 link. Earlier the link was working fine but when i checked the link...
almost 3 years ago
By Sumit Agrawal
Jozefien Verhaeghe
Hi there, I'm facing an issue with accessing Review 360 today. When I want to review an existing course, I keep on seeing this error message: My internet conne...
almost 3 years ago
By Ren Gomez
Ange CM
Hi, I have a number of samples of ELChallenges on my profile via Review 360, they have been visible/accessible for months, but now some of them have become corrupted -...
almost 3 years ago
By Ange CM
Fran Santos
Hello. I am writing to you because in my Review 360 account, in the last project that we have uploaded, by clicking on "share" and clicking on the option that users wi...
almost 3 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Sarah Stillings
Hello, I'm trying to export comments for a course in Review 360 however only comments from the first lesson are exporting. I've attached screenshots of the Feedback ta...
3 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Grégoire Rouyer
My clients encounter change problems which block the reading of receipts. In addition, the text in the comments is distorting. It's a realy simple prodject...
3 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Mike VeHorn
Good Morning! Just a quick question, if I rename the course in Review 360 will the existing feedback comments remain? Thought I would ask as I don't want to lose...
3 years ago
By Mike VeHorn
Blake Miller
Hello, I have posted a Storyline course to Review and the audio does not play at all unless you click somewhere on the screen once. (So, after clicking a random spot o...
3 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tim St. Clair
It would be a fantastic to have the 'Comments' column from Review directly available as a pop-out column directly against the corresponding pages in the Rise editor, s...
3 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Charlene Hutchison
Hi See the screen shot. I am having the courses I publish to review "overlap" one another, not wrap properly etc. I am using chrome, current version, have always had t...
3 years ago
By Charlene Hutchison
Kathleen Cairns
Hello, can several people be reviewing a Storyline file at the same time in Review 360? How many?
3 years ago
By Ren Gomez