Last Post Replies
Mike VeHorn
Good Morning! Just a quick question, if I rename the course in Review 360 will the existing feedback comments remain? Thought I would ask as I don't want to lose...
3 years ago
By Mike VeHorn
Blake Miller
Hello, I have posted a Storyline course to Review and the audio does not play at all unless you click somewhere on the screen once. (So, after clicking a random spot o...
3 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tim St. Clair
It would be a fantastic to have the 'Comments' column from Review directly available as a pop-out column directly against the corresponding pages in the Rise editor, s...
3 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Charlene Hutchison
Hi See the screen shot. I am having the courses I publish to review "overlap" one another, not wrap properly etc. I am using chrome, current version, have always had t...
3 years ago
By Charlene Hutchison
Kathleen Cairns
Hello, can several people be reviewing a Storyline file at the same time in Review 360? How many?
3 years ago
By Ren Gomez
David Nutis
I cant hear sound when I publish SL to Articulate 360. Plays fine in SL preview mode and when it is zipped and uploaded to LMS.
3 years ago
By Ren Gomez
ORNELLA LE ROUZIC
Hi, I'm on a trial version and I was wondering if I don't buy the full version right now (I need to wait for 2/3 months before spending that amount of money...), are m...
3 years ago
By ORNELLA LE ROUZIC
Lee Rodrigues
I am working on a few videos. I received comments and I make the changes. Now I want to upload the newest version of the video and keep all my comments and simply upda...
3 years ago
By Jerry Beaucaire
Debra Beach
We have our Medical SMEs provide comments for changes to the prior year's storyline file in Review 360. This works fine for courses that have minor changes, but when n...
3 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
James Dougan
Hi there, I have a project that has some custom scripting added into the index file post publishing, i would like to get this into Review 360. How can i upload ...
3 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Gerry Wasiluk
Is there a way to do a manual upload to Articulate Review? I ask because I have a course where I have to add some content manually after a normal publish to web or LMS...
3 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Derek  Kindig
Hi, In the past there have been quite a few discussions published about Storyline compressing video. Within those discussions someone normally points out that th...
3 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Noémie Cotton Caveen
Hello, I do a lot of video tutorials at my work and being able to upload a new version of the same video in review would be pretty neat. Everytime I do a round of corr...
3 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Conrad Hercberg
Hi, I have just uploaded a video to review and after receiving feedback I have made the necessary changes. But unlike when uploading an articulate file you can't uploa...
3 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Matt Bradshaw
Hi all, As well as using Review to review our Storyline and Rise projects, we also use it a great deal to review videos. A great deal of our videos are created in Camt...
3 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Sara Spivy
Nothing but problems which is embarrassing when having stakeholders review this. I have resaved and republished, deleted and reinstalled triggers, but problems persist...
3 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
CK1 CK1
There's an ongoing bug in Articulate Review that still hasn't been fixed for a while. Upon entering the Review section the audio plays fine. However, if yo...
3 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Dave Cox
I've published several courses with the Calibri font. When I review the course in Review 360, everything looks find. But when other people in the company vie...
3 years ago
By Becca Levan
ERIC COUDURIER
Hello, Review 360 is a great tool for reviewing Storyline projects, but when we have big projects with multiple scenes and hundreds of slides, it's hard to navigate fr...
3 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Think Up Consulting
Sharing a Rise course for stakeholder review and it is forcing them to login. They don't have an Articulate account (and I don't really want them to have to make one)....
3 years ago
By Lauren Connelly