Last Post Replies
HealthStaffEd HSE 2
Hey Team, I just published a module on Articulate review. And For some time I have an intermittent issue which I thought to be Limited to my end. However, my team has ...
3 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
OP TRAINING
I uploaded my storyline to Review 360 and shared the link to others, some people feedback that they only can hear the sound on mobile, if using PC, IE or Chrome to pla...
3 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Daniel Moberly
When I publish items from Storyline and choose "Publish a new version of an existing item", it often publishes to a document which is different than the one I select. ...
3 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Doug Mattson
In 2020 we used this feature because we had MANY videos that we needed to get into the LMS very quickly. It was a perfect solution. In early 2021 we are experiencing s...
3 years ago
By Kimberly Scott
Sabrina Knab
Does anyone experience the same? The zoom region works fine when previewing in Articulate 360, but does not work after publishing nor in Review. I need this to work in...
3 years ago
By Becca Levan
Alecia Alexander
I want to publish to Articulate Online, but my account URL is missing. How do I fill this in so it works?
3 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Abbey Krepps
I published a course to Articulate Review 360 from Storyline 360. The course functions correctly in Microsoft Edge and Firefox. In Google Chrome, when you get to a sli...
3 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Shelley Owens Schaal
I've been having a weird issue when publishing a suite of files to Review from Storyline 360. I have 7 modules that I published for Review and with a few of them, when...
3 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Bo Clarke
So far the only way I'm seeing to publish my Rise course to Review so that a particular set of stakeholders are separated from others to leave their comments privately...
3 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lucia Capasso
Hi everyone, not sure if this has already been discussed in previous threads, but I couldn't find this information anywhere. My question is: In which cases is it...
3 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jenny Newman
I no longer have the ability to publish my Storyline Courses to Articulate Review (the option only shows "web" or "articulate online" ). I've checked my login/password...
3 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lewis Fairbrother
I have a few questions about Review 360, that I'm wondering someone could help me with: When you have received feedback from a stakeholder and have made the ch...
3 years ago
By Pam Lee
Ellen H
Hi there, I'm working on my portfolio and am looking to showcase some of my e-learning examples on my website. My understanding is that my site (Squarespace 7.1)...
3 years ago
By Rhonda Morgenstern
Ken Mensack
Hello. I have a several slides that have the NEXT button hidden at the beginning of the slide. Why does it show at the beginning of each slide for a split second...
3 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Mark Gretzinger
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone else is running into this issue. I published a Storyline course in Review and throughout the font was showing up with missing characters (f...
3 years ago
By Raul Castillo
Suel Molnar
One of my stakeholders just messaged me this - "I try to go back and add comments or edit incomplete comments but, as I'm typing, the text will delete itself and go ba...
3 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Donna Smith
Hi, I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction. A few years back, I had a training course created for me in Articulate. I have access to a Revi...
3 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Christine Flanders
My stakeholders/product owners would like to be able to jump directly to the lesson they want to review in Review 360. The course was designed so that the content...
3 years ago
By Ren Gomez
Dave Baker
Hi I have a content expert who want to rigorously review a course. How to I send to her in Review format? It seems I have to share my log in details ?
3 years ago
By Elizabeth Kuhlmann
Training and  Development
Hello, Is there a way to import a published SCORM zip into Review 360? I have a learning module from a 3rd party that I would like to imbed into a Rise 360 course that...
3 years ago
By Training and Development