Last Post Replies
sarit chaet
Hi Been looking forward to Rise after serious difficulties with the Adapt Tool. However, the lack of RTL support is currently a deal-breaker for me (and the Israeli/Ar...
1 year ago
By raga devi
Doug Dewan
I notice there is no true and false options with Rise for quiz questions. Is this coming?
1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Corinna Volke
Hello there, I would like to know if it is possible to view the traffic analysis of my Articulate course? I am very interested in how often the eLearning course was cl...
1 year ago
By Christopher Santos
Ramona Meyer
I am trying to embed typeform into Rise as a workaround solution for a client. Basically, I can either make it look good in landscape view or portrait view, but ...
1 year ago
By Ramona Meyer
Kylie Hutchinson
My team has developed a Rise course that we would love to share with the community. How do we go about this?
1 year ago
By Judy Nollet
Sandra Karlovich
HI, I'd like my readers to click on a link and it takes them to a PDF and it automatically jumps to a particular page or section without them having to search for the ...
1 year ago
By Sandra Karlovich
Shiift Pty Ltd
Is there any way to set autoplay on videos I have uploaded in to a course? And choose a thumbnail or the opening frame?
1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
Gethin Tattersall
Hi, I'm looking to create some onboarding material for new starters to our company and I'd like it to be engaging and was thinking something along the lines of a comic...
1 year ago
By Gethin Tattersall
Heather Klein
Hello! I'm hosting a RISE360 course in an LMS but learners are not able to resume where they left off with their progress intact. When they go back into the LMS ...
1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
Ben Jones
Is it possible to deactivate a particular label? For example, under Global I'd like to deactivate "Lesson 4 of 7." We have different nomenclature. We start with a cour...
1 year ago
By Jennifer Lopez
FSU Center for Prevention & Early Intervention Policy
I am creating a course in which I'd like to include both pre- and post-assessments on a Likert scale. Is this possible in Rise? I've tried both the Knowledge Check and...
1 year ago
By Christopher Santos
itzel mcclaren
Hello, I have tried 5 times to upload an Xlif file from Matecat into Rise. I get no errors, but the file does not upload. I opened a case with Rise and they said that ...
1 year ago
By itzel mcclaren
Mandy Zhang
Hi, I am creating a basic math class for adults on Rise 360. I want to provide a knowledge check for learners to take before the first section of the course because so...
1 year ago
By Kevin McGrath
Jess Miller
Hello! I haven't combed through all the Rise templates but wanted to see if anyone has seen a template w/a decision tree exercise in it? I'm not opposed to...
1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Sarah Bobb
I’m trying to embed one of my storyline modules into an organized tab in a rise Instructor Training course I'm building. Adjusting the iframe width/height doesn’t make...
1 year ago
By Emma Grant
Sandi Vaughn
We are currently building a RISE course for clients that act as a learning portal. Their concern is that if colleagues who leave their org, will still have acces...
1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Marcus Biady
Hi all, I created a Rise course, where I inserted a few SL interactions, one of which (HR Policies Interaction) I have on Scene 3: Course Completion a trigger to 'Comp...
1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
William Freeman
For some users, the Next Lesson selection at the bottom of a lesson is not visible It is almost like it below the visible area of the browser. It is visible in the cou...
1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Chakira Lane
Not sure if this is an issue or if the tab blocks are functions as you intended. If you change the background color of the tabs block, it effects how the tab title is ...
1 year ago
By Liz Dawrs
Sean Hildebrandt
Can anyone point me to a nice template (or example) of a Rise 360 or Storyline 360 (built) course that would include a few video embeds. The learner is going to be tra...
1 year ago
By Sean Hildebrandt