Last Post Replies
Ashley Green
As I was testing our modules on our LMS (Litmos), I came across something odd. When a user completes a module, it shows 100% completion (which is what we want), but it...
1 year ago
By Anne-Sophie Guerrand
Josh Harris
I have created a RISE360 course with four embedded videos, spread over four lessons. Three of the videos play as expected on the LMS, however the fourth does not, and ...
1 year ago
By Robert Jenkins
Brave Leader
Hello, I exported my rise 360 course as a web only package. I uploaded the files into the public_html folder and I can access it okay when I go to the website but is t...
1 year ago
By Brave Leader
Anthony Pizzuto
When trying to insert photos on Rise 360, I cannot view the preview of the photos, only a box with "thumb nail" written. The pictures do not open. This does not happen...
1 year ago
By Anthony Pizzuto
Ellen Slavitz
I've just found that the right side image I uploaded in the two-column grid gets cropped horizontally. Resizing the images didn't help. Anyone else finding that? ...
1 year ago
By Jeffrey Clay
Hoffman  EMS Consulting
Dear community, I have several video in rise in which the student is to watch the mandatory compliance video. I put in a continue block with settings of complete the b...
1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Gaby Maor
Is it possible to get question level data on my LMS when exporting RISE 360 to scorm? I can only see complete/incomplete result right now.
1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Graeme McCulloch
Good afternoon, Just wondering if there is a way to change the background colour of the assessment responses (Rise 360)? The default grey writing on the grey bac...
1 year ago
By Karl Muller
jeremiah@adjusterpro.com Harrison
I want to embed Storyline blocks into my Rise course and for them to be seamlessly woven in. I need larger audio controls in my Rise course, and I found in the f...
1 year ago
By Phoebe Patterson
Melissa Megna
I created a course in Rise, but I would like to have the button say "Learn more" or something like that instead of "Start Course." I cannot figure out how to cha...
1 year ago
By Melissa Megna
Savannah Collier
Hi all, I'm having trouble adding a Tableau dashboard (fill map of the US, with interactive tooltip) to my Articulate Rise site. I have the Tableau embedded code...
1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Majd Rustam
Hi all, Just wondering if there is a way to enable users to restart a course that was built in Rise 360 (similar to the prompt in Storyline to Resume or Restart a...
1 year ago
By Heinrich Bartie
Ed Thompson
Hi, just wondering what the default font in Rise 360 is? I need to make some charts in that font to correspond, but can't find what the actual font name is? Screenshot...
1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Marcus Biady
Hi there, I have mocked up a quick rise course to show my issue (not the full version as it contains company information). Anyway, I have inserted a continue block/ e...
1 year ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Allan Allan
Has anyone used Contentful before? I have a client who wants to host a Rise course there. (No need for tracking or anything.) I've played around with it a bit - but ca...
1 year ago
By Christopher Santos
Cathy Peck
Recently my computer was replaced. While waiting for my new computer, my Articulate license was canceled and reinstalled on my new computer. When opening Rise, none of...
1 year ago
By Christopher Santos
Danielle Lefebvre
Do you know if it is possible to embed a data dashboard into Articulate Rise so that users can interact? Filter, locate data, etc?
1 year ago
By Christopher Santos
Michael Abate
Hi there. I wanted to check if anyone else if having issues with their courses. Many of my students are having to restart their courses as their progress isn't being s...
1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Michelle Prince
Is there an issue with Rise today? I have a continue divider that is not working in one section. There are no restrictions set. When I click continue the Continue butt...
1 year ago
By John Morgan
Learning and Development
Hello! I recently finished creating a training in Rise in which I used several different scenarios from the built-in scenarios in the Interactive tab. However, w...
1 year ago
By Learning and Development