Last Post Replies
Sammi Kosar
Hi everyone!  Does anyone know if its possible to remove the processbar in Rise? I want to use the course like an "web-app" - so the progressbar kind of kills the fee...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Grant Shuler
I have several non-related Rise projects in progress at the moment. If I open any one of my projects and then navigate to the Settings section for that course and then...
over 3 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Björn Brandberg
Any inputs on what is the recommended resolution (set in LMS) for Articulate 360 modules?
over 3 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Arsalan Khan
Can we add the logo in UI ? I want logo to be displayed throughout the course.. As of now, only the launch screen is showing the logo
over 3 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Teenya LaPorte
Because editing happens without saving, can someone please tell me what users would see if I'm editing a course and they are using it at the same time? I need to repla...
over 3 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
DeAnn Allen
Hi, we are publishing and attempting to upload our first Rise package to our SumTotal LMS, and can not get it to upload. We only receive the following error messages (...
over 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
James Lavis
Using steps in a carousel. One of the entries seems to be stuck in an upload loop as it says "processing". It's been a few days. Tried duplicating the widget but it's ...
over 3 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Bridgewater Developer
The new paste rich text into Rise option is great, however is there an option to paste using a "Keep text only" option? - from a Word doc. As I am in the middle of a ...
over 3 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Algonquin  College
Just wondering if anyone is experiencing what is seen in the attachment, with red bars throughout their RISE course. Just happened within the hour (3:15 EST) Janice
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jennifer Catallo
Hi Everyone, I am currently leveraging the a demo version of Rise to showcase the effectiveness of this tool to my employer. I am presenting my case via a Rise course...
over 3 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Angélica  Alvarez
Is there any way to translate the buttons and indications of Rise to Spanish in the interface that my students use
over 3 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
JC Blanchard
Why is there no "Describe your lesson" area when using blocks? (see attachment)
over 3 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Leanne Falconer
Hi  I am aware that currently the servers used for the online apps of Articulate 360 currently sit in the US. I know that a few people have asked when a UK server wil...
over 3 years ago
By Leanne Falconer
Mary Gladding
It would be great to see the Lesson number while you are in Edit mode. Makes incorporating feedback easier!
over 3 years ago
By Mary Gladding
Julie Walaszczyk
Hello, The question is in the title of this post: can we work on the same Rise course synchronously? My colleagues and I have have noticed that we automatically get a...
over 3 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Sylvia Tsang
Hi I have recently created a number of modules via Articulate 360 and published them into a zip file in order to upload onto a LMS. However, I now wish to upload into ...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Sandra Whitford
I was wondering if any of you have had this problem.  I started up my computer the other day and my desktop app would not initialize.  I tried starting it up various w...
over 3 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
A B
When working with Labelled Graphic on Rise, I am having problems loading a new image.  The error that pops up is, 'There was an issue uploading. Please Try again."  Th...
over 3 years ago
By A B
Marcel Mihulka
Congratulations on the new product. I am really enjoying the speed with which I can create resources with Rise. I was wondering if it were possible to: alter the te...
over 3 years ago
By Helena Smith
Gabrielle Hartin
Hi, If I create a course in Rise, can I provide the source file to my client and can she then open and edit it in SL3?    Cheers, Gabby
over 3 years ago
By Gabrielle Hartin