Last Post Replies
Rawan Ghannam
I have created multiple lessons under one course. My team and I have tested it to where we leave the site and our progress is not saved and requires starting all ...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Thais.silva@Akzonobel.com Thais.silva@akzonobel.com
Hi, i would like to create a course with several learning chapters and each chapter follows by 1~3 quiz questions. How can i set the quiz passing rate as 80% on t...
over 2 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
John Sexton
Hello! Does Rise have a file in the SCORM package that includes author information the way Storyline does in its meta.xml file? I looked at Rise's metadata.xml, but di...
over 2 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Zilliobit SL Team
I have a course published as SCORM 2004 2nd edition on Articulate RISE, the reporting is set as Passed/Incomplete. On checking from SCORM cloud it reports completion a...
over 2 years ago
By Chino Navarro
SibaPrasad Padhi
In the rise course the screen reader reads through the chapter/lesson heading very strangely. Each linked headings/headline to introduce a new chapter/lesson is follow...
over 2 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Canudo GmbH
Hello community, I have a bug in a project and hope that someone can help me. For a German course I set a hyphenation in the exported CSS file for the “matching knowle...
over 2 years ago
By Canudo GmbH
Myfanwy Gelder
When importing an Articulate Storyline file into Articulate Rise, the content starts to glitch when moving from 1 slide to another (this isn't happening in Storyline)....
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Elizabeth Douglas
Hi, Is there anyway in Rise to change the colour of a button when it has been selected in a button stack so it shows up as visited? Or can you disable it? ...
over 2 years ago
By Elizabeth Douglas
HC Ang
I'm going to need to share several Rise 360 preview links with over 2500 people which will be accessed within 4-5 days by them. Has anyone tried this before and were t...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Kusal Perera
Hi, I am trying to figure out if there is a way to name a course in a way that only the content creators can see the name but learners cannot. This is for course...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Rachna Ghiya
Is there any limit on the size of audio and video files one can import in Rise?
over 2 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Martin Viegas
Hi, when I upload a picture to be my cover photo it is all stretched out and distorted. It shows fine in the side bar. Any suggestions??
over 2 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
CCEE Professional Learning
I have storyline modules that I uploaded to Review360 and then imported into a Rise course. In both Rise360 (preview mode) and Review360, the links work. However, when...
over 2 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Zach Anderson
Hi Articulate! In the middle of my workflow today (08-24-2021) I became unable to access Rise. The site just continues to load forever. I updated my computer, up...
over 2 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Chris Want
Hi all We have an issue where if colleagues select the close window option their progress is not tracked on LMS. We advise to click Exit course, which then tracks thei...
over 2 years ago
By Chris Want
Carol Hautot
Hi! At the moment the quiz settings force the learner to repeat the whole quiz even if they only get 1 or 2 questions wrong. I'd prefer to keep it at 100% because I wa...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Rashi H
Hi, how can i add my company logo and my own images(saved on my computer) to a RISE course?I am new to this. thanks a lot.
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Holistic  Safeguarding
I'm setting up my first course in Rise and need to use a graded quiz option at the end. At first, I wanted to use the one I had set up in Storyline but then learnt thi...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Tracy Fuge
Hi all, I've just encountered an issue with a course our LMS Admin team have published to SuccessFactors. Three courses have been created with slight differences for d...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Anna Ditte Ernø-Heising
Hi, I would like to embed a SharePoint url as content to a lesson course in Rise, but when do that, a "sign-in" link only shows up and even if I click and lo...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller