Last Post Replies
Leah Esterline
Hello! I have several rise courses that have a quiz that must be passed before moving to a final exit lesson. For the most part, learners are able to complete th...
almost 3 years ago
By Leah Esterline
Jennifer Stolz
I am working on a compliance lesson using Rise 360. Part of the lesson is to have learners read a three-page policy and acknowledge they have read it. I'd like to...
almost 3 years ago
By Roxie Capewell
Kyle Whitcomb
Trying to understand how to capture participant feedback on course specifics within the quiz if possible?
almost 3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Sadig Algazzali
Hello, can anyone give me an example of when I would use the new Reset Learner Progress option when you export your course? There have been many times when we've uploa...
almost 3 years ago
By Sadig Algazzali
David Gibson
I would like to copy a Rise course to be able to brand it differently for different departments. Is it possible to copy an entire course?
almost 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Approvals Training
I want my assessment content should come in one window and the content should come autosize so that the end user should not scroll the screen to see the question and r...
almost 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Elaine Monahan
Hi all! This seems like such a simple task yet I am having issues. I am a 360 user and created a Rise course for a client. When I export to web, and send him the link,...
almost 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Adam Motbey
Has anyone been able to stop Rise course from bookmarking? Regards Adam
almost 3 years ago
By Rachel Horton
Lindsay Kirsch
Hello, Can anyone assist on how to use and Articulate Rise course with LearnDash? Thanks! Lindsay
almost 3 years ago
By Bret Weinraub
Pat Cummins
Our team is having trouble exporting larger courses recently. We've had them in our catalog for quite some time and have been able to export them before, but now we're...
almost 3 years ago
By Pat Cummins
D and D
When try to export LMS SCORM 1.2 I repeatedly get the error message below: Something went wrong There was an error exporting your course. Please try again. This is onl...
almost 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Mac Iris
Hello everybody, just to see if anyone else (other than my colleague, who has the same issue) is suffering through this issue: When I write (any) text in Rise there is...
almost 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Lalit Parashar
Hi, courses on my rise account are working slowly/takes time to update a content.
almost 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Antonio Amo Díaz
Would it be possible to stop an embedded video that is playing when I press play on one that is below also embedded? I would also like to know the possibility that a v...
almost 3 years ago
By Antonio Amo Díaz
Omar Quesada
Hi, I'd like to build a course in which my learners check a box in different sections of the course as a confirmation that they've completed that specific section. I t...
almost 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Kelly van der Hurk
Is there any way for a group admin to transfer a course from another user, without being the "author" of that course? The only way I can find to transfer another users...
almost 3 years ago
By Lesley Briscoe
Sharon Harris
Hi, I noticed when reviewing and providing feedback a separate email is generated for each lesson feedback was provided. Is there a way to post all feedbac...
almost 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Sandra Wong
Hi all, I would like to Export the course, but actually cannot download and no response after clicking the "download" button at any browser (Chrome, edge and IE...
almost 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Martha Thomas
Hello, I've created a roadmap on Storyline and I need to insert it into my Rise 360 project, but the roadmap has quite a few steps and when I insert it on Rise it look...
almost 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jaime JC Cascalheira
Hi, I have a question about quiz and tracking progess and completion when you export it to a SCORM-file into a LMS-system. When you set set the percentage of the ...
almost 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn