Last Post Replies
Eileen Fernandez-Parker
Hello, In the past, there were pre-built video lessons that would enable us to track video completion in Rise. Apparently, these were removed. Is it possible to track ...
almost 3 years ago
By Eileen Fernandez-Parker
Bruce Cox
Hi All! Thanks in advance for your assistance...I'm a novice Articulate user. I need or would like to use specific slides from various existing Articulate templates an...
almost 3 years ago
By Jeff Forrer
Katharina Wildfeuer
Dear ladies and gentlemen, I am contacting you today with the following problem in Articulate Rise: When using the text function, recently the problem appears that the...
almost 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Aida May
Hi, prior to this, I had posed a question on how to work with Rise course translations. A Rise Staff had proposed using SmartCat as a solution. To give you more ...
almost 3 years ago
By Nick Briggs
Michael Lindner
Hello everybody, I am at the moment developing WBTs with rise for a client. We have different themes and fonts for every WBT. With some fonts I have difficulties with ...
almost 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Kelly Irons
Any ideas what's causing this? we are losing our minds over here and have never had this issue before. We have a two clients that have been tryin...
almost 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Daya Nair
Hello! I wonder if there is any storage limit for the users of RISE...do I have to delete anything from my dashboard to make the video uploads faster/or more predictab...
almost 3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Anitha Pai
The font size in the flash card stack changes when I publish the course. The font looks different in each flash card in the flash card stack. How can I rectify this?
almost 3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Phil Robinson
Currently the default block title for the Assessment block is Assessment. The client likes this. What they have requested is to change Start Quiz to Start Assessment. ...
almost 3 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Deeksha Mukhi
I am trying to upload videos to multiple rise courses that I am creating. The files are less than 2 GB and I get the message "processing video" for more than 2-3 hours...
almost 3 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Tarangini Bhadra
Hi, I need to enter icons in line with text in Rise 360. Had seen in some other discussion that entering a unicode character or copy pasting it will help. But that's n...
almost 3 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Matt Garton
I know this comes up once an awhile. Thought I'd highlight it for today. My team is reporting that while working on pages, they get timed out and have to refresh. Rea...
almost 3 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Kelly Thomsen
Anyone have an example of a sorting activity in Rise they care to share?
almost 3 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Dominik Hölter
Hello, we want to get more feedback on our courses in Rise. At the moment, we implemented a storyline block which is linked to a web page with the survey. Afterwa...
almost 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Bailey Kirbach
I've created a flowchart in Adobe Illustrator with the intention of using it in a course in Rise. When I export the flowchart as a .png and put the image into Rise, th...
almost 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Joanna Miller
Hello, I've created a Rise course with unrestricted navigation, Previous & Next buttons set to On, and a lesson called Review which contains 4 questions built...
almost 3 years ago
By Joanna Miller
Fredrik Dahlin
Hi! Is there a way to disable the rewind feature for imported video clips in Rise? I want the clip to stop at the last frame instead of jumping bac...
almost 3 years ago
By Dan Hiveley
Taylor Lemker
Hi All, I tried to find a discussion on this but wasn't seeing anything. I'm very frustrated with my Rise text block in alignment with my interactive picture box. I ne...
almost 3 years ago
By Rob Beer
Ammolite Ammolite's RISE Account
Hello, Is it possible to turn of the Rise lesson icons (lesson with three lines and quiz with a question mark in a square) in the final product. These icons aren...
almost 3 years ago
By Mark Shepherd
Anthony Goss
Hi, everyone! I have uploaded several courses to my LMS that were created in Rise. My LMS is reporting that students have either "attempted" or "experience...
almost 3 years ago
By Karl Muller