Last Post Replies
Michael Bauer
This is probably something really simple, but I'm stumped. I don't want to have the sidebar showing or accessible, so in the Settings have selected "No sidebar". How d...
almost 3 years ago
By Michael Bauer
Alexia Thomas
Hi, New here to Articulate so still learning. I'm currently trying to create a bunch of image carousels and I have lots of captions to add. I need to chang...
almost 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Nancy Sheet
I have added Closed Captions to supplement the narration in my video using the Camtasia CC options. I published the CC to show up both on the video and under the video...
almost 3 years ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Charles Werling
I would like to create an assessment that requires the learner to review a document and click on the mistakes. They would have to identify all of the mistakes but only...
almost 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
R. David Ashby
I had a subject matter expert give me information that was all put in one block and later they decided it needs to go into its own blocks. Am I forced to copy the whol...
almost 3 years ago
By R. David Ashby
p-didakt Produktion [1]
Hi everyone, I'm trying to upgrade my Rise projects with some interactive Storyline Slides. I create the slides in Storyline 360 and publish them to Articulate 360. Bu...
almost 3 years ago
By Bradley Fredrick
Justin Grenier
We’re so excited about the latest new feature in Rise: Storyline blocks! You can now have the best of both worlds: custom interactivity with Storyline 360 and easy web...
almost 3 years ago
By Math Notermans
Ayaan Siddiqui
Hi, I am new to articulate storyline 360 and just created my first course. I now need to publish it and was advised to do it through articulate RISE by crea...
almost 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Tina Overgaard
Hello! I've seen some articles that discuss housing Storyline in Drupal however, I am wondering if anyone has had any experience using Drupal as an LMS for Rise course...
almost 3 years ago
By Gigi Dowden
Lisa Coulson
Hi team, My LMS is SuccessFactors Learning. I have created a course in Rise that has hyperlinks in it to webpages. When I export to SCORM 1.2 the course tracks as it s...
almost 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Hannah Fleming-Way
Hi team, Looking for any help here! The courses seem to work fine in SCORM cloud but I'm getting a massive error from the LMS. See attached which is spooled out when t...
almost 3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Jenny Armanious
Hi, I recently watched the Production Tips for Working in Rise 360 webinar that Tom Kuhlmann put on and saw that the Process Interaction shown did not have "Step 1" li...
almost 3 years ago
By Caryn Carman
annmarie bengtsson
I used to be able to add colleagues to help out with e-learnings without them paying for a new license. Is this still possible? I get the error message "not in Team.&n...
almost 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Sumit Agrawal
Hi Team, We have created a translation course in Rise and we are seeing one issue in Russian Translation course. The button size cannot accommodate the complete t...
almost 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Ben Rodriguez
Hi all, Is it possible to assign a co-owner to a course? I'm interested in setting up Rise so that multiple team members can currently have permission to edit and expo...
almost 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Sara Griffiths
Where can I access the quiz results once my team have completed the quiz?
almost 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Melissa Goheen
I am having difficulty editing the 'start' button and deleting the STEP LABEL. Is it possible to do this?
almost 3 years ago
By Rosemarie Whitten
SibaPrasad Padhi
Dear Articulate Team, can we have a TTS feature in Articulate Rise Audio block. As the Storyline already using the AWS TTS voice engine, that could also work in Rise. ...
almost 3 years ago
By TEV Academics
Jennifer Randolph
There appears to be a header line after the Lesson title and Author that is a default. I can't find a way to make changes to it as if I added a divider line. My proble...
almost 3 years ago
By Jennifer Randolph
Joe Loree
We are building a suite of courses in Rise that use embedded videos in a number of places. Is there a way to force users to view these videos? It seems like it would b...
almost 3 years ago
By Joe Loree