Last Post Replies
Katie Stern
Hi everyone, I'm working in Rise 360. Sometimes I can format (change font size, Bold/Normal, etc.) in the Text & Image block, and sometimes I can see the for...
4 years ago
By Katie Stern
Scaled  Agile
Hi! Our team was wondering what, if any, benefits or detriments exist between embedding a video into Rise vs. uploading the file. If anyone has any thoughts on t...
4 years ago
By Scaled Agile
Molly Goel
Hello So I want to tell the users that they must complete the above content before moving on. For this, I have aptly used the Continue button and put the appropriate r...
4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Sahil Dua
I have a non-linear process as follows. How can I use the standard "Process Block" to show this? First Step. Terms of Reference (TOR) Second Optional Step. Reque...
4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Sunil Kumar R
Hi, I am trying to capture a software process and want to publish it as an interactive simulation on Articulate Rise 360. I tried to capture by defining th...
4 years ago
By Maura Sullivan
Chris McAllister
Does anyone know if when selecting an image in RISE if ANOTHER image can sit on top of it....
4 years ago
By Chris McAllister
Edith Olexiuc
Is there a way to embed photos within text and vise versa? Something similar to a column in a news paper or magazine to reference a photo in the reading. See att...
4 years ago
By Karl Muller
Sandy Henderson
Is there a way to set a logo to appear in the sidebar of a Rise course - separate from the cover photo? My logo is squarish so it'll fit in the sidebar but doesn't wor...
4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Christopher Dawes
Having the ability to combine different components within Rise would be extremely useful. For example, being able to add a table into the content area for a tab or acc...
4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Tom Dixon
Hi there, My stakeholders are after a test which can do the following: Allow users to have 2 attempts at answering a question before being given the feedback on...
4 years ago
By Tom Dixon
HC Ang
When embedding a link from Survey Gizmo, not using iframe, the message under the hyperlink "We've detected that Javascript is not enabled. It is required for an optima...
4 years ago
By HC Ang
Penny Sunshine
I've just created a course in Rise and need to export the text for translation. I am having difficulty figuring out how to export to XLIFF despite googling the heck ou...
4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Anna Taylor
I am trying to drag and drop to rearrange my lessons in Rise, but it is not allowing me to do that. I am using Google Chrome. I have seen videos and read that this is ...
4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Jocelyn Crist
How do I get the answers to Quiz Questions back for reporting metrics? I've created quiz questions in Storyline, I've sent them to Review360, and imported them t...
4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Johan Lindkvist
I'm quite new to Rise 360 but is already missing a sort of knowledge check that checks the learners ability to put statements in the correct order (could be seque...
4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Shane Daley
Hi, I'm in the process of taking a days worth of face to face training and putting it online. I've created a Rise course with several sections. Most of these sections ...
4 years ago
By Karl Muller
Shane B
Bear with me for a moment... I have to work in a strictly branded and mobile friendly environment. Currently, Rise fits most of my requirements, other than the fact th...
4 years ago
By Maria Higuero
Iuliia Kruchinina
Hello dear colleagues! I ran into an issue to make settings to complete Rise course with a number of topics (for example, 10 topics), but users should study only 2-3 o...
4 years ago
By Iuliia Kruchinina
Ellen Fernandez
Have you seen this happen before? I exported a RISE modules in web format, got the downloaded zip file, attached it to an email and got the message in the ...
4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Tracey Stokely
We have two LMS's. One for internal (Litmos) and one for external (Skilljar) and our Rise courses we exported today (for LMS) are failing in both. Need help. did somet...
4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez