Last Post Replies
MECA Contenidos 0
Hi everyone! Hope you stay safe. I'm writing this message cause i have issues with some of our embedded courses in our platform. When students see the embedded course ...
4 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Michelle Reinard
I'm trying to incorporate YouTube videos in Rise (embedded as links and/or as an iFrame), but when it's in preview mode or shared with others, the links are broken. Is...
4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Susan Klick
Just got booted out of Rise again today - anyone else?
4 years ago
By Susan Klick
Licia Harper
I am on a tight timeline to get out COVID-19 education. Using Rise and I was almost finished when I started getting a message that I was no longer connected to the int...
4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Kim Joyce
Trying to load Rise and keep getting a message that my session has timed out and to Click Refresh. That doesn't work and neither does rebooting my machine, browser, et...
4 years ago
By Kim Joyce
Kylie Jameson
Been having and issue connecting (saying timed out or my computer is offline) for about 45 minutes. Any news?
4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Courses 2020
hello I am new to this, I have a problem I have been doing a RISE course all day today and now that I want to edit it again and I can't ... the RISE page freezes block...
4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
CyberTrainer Lee
I am on a tight deadline and cannot access Rise. See the image I get. Is it offline or down or is it my unique situation somehow?
4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Courtney Zern
Hello, as of this morning Rise is not working. I was in the middle of creating a priority course for my organization and it is now suddenly 'timing out' and won'...
4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Michael Weitz
i keep getting an offline notice when trying to load my courses. I'm online.... can connect to the internet, rise makes it seem they are off line.
4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Keith Ruggieri
Rise 360 session keeps trying to refresh and then timing out. 2 days now. Was working until about 10AM CST. Anyone else?
4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Cheryl Mumby
I have been attempting to launch Rise 360 and it's keeps going offline. Is anyone else having this issue and provide some support?
4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Leah Hemeon
Hi there, I've been working in Rise all morning but all of a sudden I'm getting the same "session timed out" and "your computer is offline" messages as yesterday durin...
4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Flex Financial
Good morning-- I ran into this same issue yesterday, and it was resolved, but the same problem persists today. I'm unable to access the platform as it is stuck i...
4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Collège d'Alma
Im unable to acces my course on Rise, it seems to load and then it tells me my computer is offline and my session has expired.
4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Stefanie Roden
Hi there. Is anyone else getting this error? Is the issue on the Rise side? Bad timing for this...
4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Patrick Lameyze
Hello everyone, When I add a video in Rise, I see it as a black area (attach1) with a white arrow instead of the thumbnail. Playback is normal. In Windows explorer I a...
4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Simon Richards
Hi In order to add some much needed colour to my courses I thought I'd change the background colour of my quote boxes. However it seems that you can't change the colou...
4 years ago
By Jo Appleford-Cook
Jared DeBacker
Hi, I was working away on some courses all morning but I now cannot launch any courses in rise to make further edits. Is this unique to my account? Any tips?
4 years ago
By Jared DeBacker
Andrea Lara
Hey guys - I've been building in Rise all day (Monday 3/23). All of a sudden, I can't get anything to load. All of my other websites are functioning fine. I am even on...
4 years ago
By Forrest Adams