Last Post Replies
Silvia Pressner
I have created a course with 2 lessons. But now I would like to integrate the content from the second lesson into the first one. Can I copy this in an easy way?
4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Terranova 1
I noticed that the font size in the EDIT area is different than the font size in the "published" text. I have attached 2 screen shots showing where for the same ...
4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Lauren Grobbelaar
Hi there, We having issues from a User perspective. So I can open a module and it works perfectly and my colleague tries to open and she gets a blank screen. We ...
4 years ago
By Lauren Grobbelaar
Terranova 1
Is there any way to change the font colour in feedback boxes? The Gray on Gray can be hard to read. Also - can the gray shaded feedback box colour be changed?
4 years ago
By Terranova 1
Reuben Russell-Furlong
Hi community, I am working with a Storyline Block in Rise and am need of some help. I know that Storyline Blocks should always start from the beginning...
4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Brian Wiltz
Greetings. I think I have found a minor display bug. When I embed a video from Vimeo within a multiple choice question, Rise is displaying the filename of the video ab...
4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
ron jjj
hi I need help selecting the right LMS for our company. i have written the main features : 1. The students must have multi language support for the user interface. At ...
4 years ago
By Karl Muller
Daniel Stein
I am trying to record audio in RISE. When I go to "edit" for an audio recording, I only have the option to click on "upload file". "Start Recording" does not all...
4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
david scully
Hi, There is a great youtube clip that is perfect for a course but it is too long. I have followed instructions here on how to use codes ( &end= ) and embed...
4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Kim Rushbrooke
I have licenses for two RISE courses, one his my professional and personal edition and the other is my work's edition. Can I publish a SL360 project to two separate RI...
4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jay Peaurt
Hey there, Quick question - we produced a suite of courses in RISE for our own company - but now have interested parties that want to purchase them, we can of course e...
4 years ago
By Jay Peaurt
Kristoffer Darj
I'm missing an idea portal where you could give suggestions and vote on others' ideas. The forum fills another need. It's great for discussions but it doesn't give you...
4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Acxion University
I've created a Rise course and want to share it with about 200 stakeholders outside of our LMS. Is there any known issue with sharing the preview link to that many use...
4 years ago
By Acxion University
Jos Grooff
I haven't been using Rise for a few months due to launcing a new LMS system, but I don't see all my earlier made Rise modules anymore on my account. Can anybody give m...
4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Diane Horne
Hey everyone! I'm new to Rise and am creating my first course. For my lesson I've chosen a picture from the Content Library and am using the "Text on Image"...
4 years ago
By Karl Muller
Melinda Mod
Hi, I am here for some help to figure out how I can upload a costume image to the labeled graphic activity. I cannot see any "edit" button under the ima...
4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Peter Ward
We've developed a Rise 360 course which includes Storyline blocks, and now that it's finished, we're having problems uploading SCORM files via Cornerstone. We've tried...
4 years ago
By Peter Ward
Backbase Academy
Hi! I am using Storyline blocks in a Rise course, and I was wondering if it's somehow possible to have the option to maximize the block, like if it were a Youtube vide...
4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Frederick Bergeron
Hi, I'm having an issue with Rise SCORM 1.2 file on the iPhone (its working properly on my Android device and on my iPad). When testing my course in my iPhone using th...
4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Steve Wener
I am currently experimenting with using storyline inside Rise. Is anyone having success doing this specifically on a phone? My experience thus far has been the s...
4 years ago
By Crystal Horn