Last Post Replies
Research & Development rd@springinstituut.nl
We have been waiting for six months now and still have to do it with 1 question type and no possibility to export to Xapi. In what time do we have to think?
7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Ensize GCOC
Hi, im need some explanation regarding the new button. Before you added the function you have to go through all lessions before you where finished (if you choosed the ...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Lawrence Eaton
Can this be done? I'm thinking of doing one in Replay.....   (crossing fingers and toes at this end)
7 years ago
Capacitación a distancia SA.
Hi,   When I try to export our projects in Scorm 1.2 from Rise, we select the option “track using course completion”, in order to make the status after finishing the...
7 years ago
By Capacitación a distancia SA.
Allison Graham
Hi! Love the concept of RISE, few questions: 1) I want to host on my website as part of a monthly membership site / training. Can I embed it on the web AND Still get ...
7 years ago
Cheryl Hoover
Good morning.  Is it possible that button stacks are set to a maximum of ten? I set up an eleventh and it's not showing in preview. It's there in edit, though.  Thanks.
7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
David Demyan
Team, in Rise is there a way to build in a dedication completion action for the learner that gives a gentler exit than closing the browser? I am uncomfortable with thi...
7 years ago
Matt Smith
Hi I'm investigating using Rise to explain a framework that I'm working with.   Basically - i have a graphical overview of the frame work, but would like to use thi...
7 years ago
By Heather Hossfeld
Brenda Stutsky
Hi: On this page it says Rise Courses can be Imported into Storyline 360 https://articulate.com/support/article/Articulate-360-FAQs-Rise#storyline-studio You can emb...
7 years ago
Ada Molokwu
Please I would like to know if it is possible to package content for offline use and which export option is used for this
7 years ago
Britney Osbern
First time Rise user here.  Three questions.... I've created a Post-Course assignment in our LMS.  I'm using RISE to package and chunk out four different assignment...
7 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Casey Sharp
Hello, I'm looking for advice on how to deliver and sell Articulate Rise courses, preferably without having to buy an LMS subscription. Any advice would be greatly app...
7 years ago
By Patricia Peral
Thomas ARTS
Is this possible in Rise? Sometimes, rather than providing immediate remediation, you want learners to experience the material again and then retake the quiz. https:...
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
TAD GRANTS
I cannot get the published files to work on our server.
7 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Jane Jordan
Hi  I have content which I have created at home in my personal account and I want to bring it across to my work account - this is so it can be updated by future users...
7 years ago
Backbase Academy
Hi! I've created a Rise lesson with the information security policy of my company, and we would like to include a checkbox at the end so that users can "check" and co...
7 years ago
Irina Poloubessov
Dear Team, would it be possible to remove the white wash-out effect from the bottom line of the text in a flash-card, when viewed on a mobile phone? (screenshot attac...
7 years ago
Erin Walker
Hello! I am developing a required training and we are looking into using Rise. Since it is a required training, we want to set the Navigation to Restricted. My questi...
7 years ago
Leigh S
Just thought I'd update on my stakeholder feedback on Rise. I've designed a substance abuse course for my company that will be delivered companywide (more than 15k emp...
7 years ago
Tom Warburton
Issue: users can scroll down through the chapters without clicking on interactions, which means they can complete courses rapidly without viewing/completing each piece...
7 years ago