Last Post Replies
Joey Clark
Can people be assigned and de-assigned to an admin seat? In other words, can I rotate people in and out of the second seat?  Thanks!  
7 years ago
By Brian Gil
Justin Cruickshank
Check out the article here. Really interested in your thoughts...
7 years ago
By Justin Cruickshank
Stella Blokpoel
Hi, I'm building a quiz in Rise and my quiz freezes after answer 3. I have made quizzes before in Rise and never had that problem. Kan anyone help me please? Thanks, ...
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Cynthia Amador
Hi! I recently started using Rise and noticed that for some of the content we have very limited font/text customization. For example, I can't wrap text or resize my ...
7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Francois Hebert
Hi Articulate team (and Adam) Great to see CEO and team active in forum :) I can see that your are upgrading Rise and platform near daily basic.  Is there a "what's ...
7 years ago
Kelly Jack
The sorting activity isn't displaying correctly in IE11. I have two "boxes" to sort my cards--it displays the one on the left, but not the one on the right. If I shrin...
7 years ago
Zsolt Olah
Hi, How do you localize RISE (both UI and content)? Anyone done it yet for other languages than English?  Thanks, Zsolt
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Wendy Farmer
Is there a way to preferably delete the default text Lesson x of x in Rise and if not delete it can it be edited?
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Phyllis Royston
Is there a way within Rise to re-name some of the preset labels like "Course" and "Lesson"? We'd like to use this to create pre-sales demos and that wording isn't quit...
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Monica Wearren
I LOVE Rise and can see many potential uses for it.  However, where are the settings to change the button text from Start Course to something else?  Sometimes I will w...
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Gertrude Mandeville
I was given a .zip file from a co-worker to change the text of "Start Course" to "Start". Inspecting the element and changing it within the browser worked, but when I ...
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mark Bowden
Is it possible to change the text on the Rise "start course button" Thanks
7 years ago
Arek Luczyk
Hello, Is it possible to customize some interface elements in Rise? I mean things like the word Correct in quizzes so that I could use the equivalent in my own langua...
7 years ago
Eduardo Mayorga
Hello Is there a way to get Rise menus in Spanish? Thanks
7 years ago
Stephanie Harnett
Does anyone know if the START COURSE button that begins a Rise course can be altered in any way? For example, perhaps I'd like it to say "Let's get started" or "Begin"...
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jocelyn Lim
Hi I am interested to explore using Articulate Rise to create mobile learning contents and to publish to several cloud-hosted training marketplace portals that suppor...
7 years ago
By Jocelyn Lim
James Skelton
Hi. We're looking into integrating an induction course built in Rise with a client's existing iOS app. So in theory the user opens the app for the first time and compl...
7 years ago
By James Skelton
Jesse Burroughs
So, I know there is no save button in Rise, but am I just to assume that Articulate is saving what I work on? This was not the case yesterday. I did a full day of work...
7 years ago
By Michael Fimian
Christine Hounsham
Hi everyone,  I am trying to use the embed function in Rise to embed a link to a published .story file which is saved in my Dropbox public folder.  However, as can be ...
7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Michael Fimian
Good day all, Just curious,  If I delete a video or two from my Rise Project, will that clear out space on my account? Trying to decide whether to place videos inter...
7 years ago
By Michael Fimian