Last Post Replies
James Skelton
Hi. We're looking into integrating an induction course built in Rise with a client's existing iOS app. So in theory the user opens the app for the first time and compl...
7 years ago
By James Skelton
Jesse Burroughs
So, I know there is no save button in Rise, but am I just to assume that Articulate is saving what I work on? This was not the case yesterday. I did a full day of work...
7 years ago
By Michael Fimian
Christine Hounsham
Hi everyone,  I am trying to use the embed function in Rise to embed a link to a published .story file which is saved in my Dropbox public folder.  However, as can be ...
7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Michael Fimian
Good day all, Just curious,  If I delete a video or two from my Rise Project, will that clear out space on my account? Trying to decide whether to place videos inter...
7 years ago
By Michael Fimian
Parichay Shah
Hi,  I am new to rise with limited technical knowledge. Can I upload content prepared in rise directly on my 'WIX' website? If yes, what are the steps involved? 
7 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Mike Cully
Love Rise! I would really like to add a couple of blocks to a pre-built lesson type or add a pre-built lesson (the URL/embed is nice to use to show PDF's from my serve...
7 years ago
By Mike Cully
Nichola Kerr
Hi, Just wondering if there is a way for me to format the quiz answers? At the moment the answers are all central justified and not easy to bullet point or differentia...
7 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Cindy Holland
I have already requested this as a product feature upgrade to Articulate. However am looking for any workarounds. I am hoping to incorporate social media links to sha...
7 years ago
By Cindy Holland
Robyn Geyer
How do I Import a corporate template into Rise?
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Reagan Morris
Hey there, Just jumped into a 30 day trial of Articulate 360 to check out Rise and how well it inserts itself into Totara. Everything seems to be great except for the...
7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Andrea  Vasquez
Any insight on how Rise courses hosted within an LMS can impact mobile data plans? I want to plan for costs associated with an increase in mobile data usage. Looking f...
7 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Andrea  Vasquez
If I export a Rise course as SCORM 1.2 and upload to my LMS, is the experience the same as if I were taking the course using the shared link? Interested in hearing ab...
7 years ago
By Andrea Vasquez
Mercedes del Castillo
Hi to the Articulate team, I am using a trial version of Rise - we are just about to purchase but I've just noticed that most of my updates from this morning have dis...
7 years ago
Melanie Nass
My client requests the source file for all courses that I build.  My account is under my consulting business; how do I give them the source file so they can make chang...
7 years ago
Sylvia Hedin
I am needing to include a glossary within rise. I was hoping to build one that could be accessed by clicking on a letter of the alphabet and having it open to all entr...
7 years ago
Molly Brown
Hello, is there a plan to add more export options for Rise? I have content that does not contain a quiz. I'm using the "Track course completion" option, but I notice t...
over 7 years ago
By Molly Brown
Pamela Funes
Hi, community! This time I'm writing cause I'd like to have the opinion of people/heroes with more design experience than me. I am working at an IT company and I hav...
over 7 years ago
By Jackie Van Nice
Bridge Guru
How do I change my password in Articulate Rise? 
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Lane Fields
I have a vendor creating video that I will import into a Rise lesson.  They are asking for optimal video specs for compression, audio settings, etc. I found on the Ar...
over 7 years ago
Jesse Burroughs
Hi! I've noticed while playing in Rise that the images that I've added to "Labeled Graphic" lessons are being constrained to a specific height. I'm adding screen shot...
over 7 years ago