Nadia Zaid started a new discussion Which LMSs are best for viewing SL content on mobile phones?
"Hello Articulate Community, We have a client who is in search of an LMS that plays Storyline content nicely on a phone. On mobi..."
- 2 months ago09/24/21 at 4:29 pm (UTC)
"+1 for customizing the font color. The workaround I'm using is using block templates for ALL items but being able to set the de..."
- 3 months ago09/08/21 at 3:04 pm (UTC)
"+1 to this feature request."
- 7 months ago05/07/21 at 4:05 pm (UTC)
Nadia Zaid replied to the discussion Grouped objects - Adding/Removing objects to a group
"Hi Michael, Hotspots cannot be grouped. If you replace the hotspot with a shape set to 100% transparency, you will be able to group the o..."
- 12 months ago12/21/20 at 12:58 pm (UTC)
"I thought this had been fixed awhile back but I'm experiencing it again. :/"
- over 1 year ago07/07/20 at 4:50 pm (UTC)
"Is "sidebar starts collapsed" only an option with the built-in players and not an option for custom players? I used to at least be able t..."
- over 1 year ago05/12/20 at 3:32 pm (UTC)
"This feature is fantastic!! "
- over 1 year ago04/24/20 at 10:29 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, I'm experiencing this issue with Articulate 360. It's functioned like this as long as I can remember but I finally decided to ..."
- over 1 year ago04/24/20 at 5:35 pm (UTC)
"Hi Lauren, It's not an infected file. It happens in any file I work in while the 2nd screen is connected. I don't want to spend mor..."
- over 1 year ago04/13/20 at 8:49 pm (UTC)
"I just came across this demo and would like to check it out but the link is inactive. I'm wondering if the creator would be willing to re..."
- over 1 year ago04/11/20 at 1:51 pm (UTC)
"Hi Leslie, At the time I wrote the post I was using the most current version (i double checked at that time). The next day an update came..."
- over 1 year ago04/10/20 at 1:00 pm (UTC)
"Hi Storyline Staff, Just a quick heads up that this issue seems to have reappeared. I have two monitors but was working on my main one. T..."
- over 1 year ago04/07/20 at 12:19 pm (UTC)
"I am using the most current version of storyline and am unable to copy (or duplicate) a checkbox. The file crashes everytime I try. File ..."
- over 1 year ago03/10/20 at 6:50 pm (UTC)
"Fantastic! Thanks for the update."
- almost 2 years ago02/13/20 at 2:33 pm (UTC)
"This worked! Thank you both!"
- 2 years ago11/18/19 at 11:52 am (UTC)
"Hi Ren, Ooooh, I had a feeling I was missing a step. I'll give your steps a try. I tried the 2nd method but it didn't work. Thanks!"
- 2 years ago11/15/19 at 10:16 pm (UTC)
"Hi Katie, thanks so much for that easy to follow Peek! I really appreciate it. So, I was able to follow these steps in the SL outpu..."
- 2 years ago11/15/19 at 12:37 pm (UTC)
Nadia Zaid started a new discussion Removing questions/answers from printed results
"I need to remove the question/answer table (highlighted in red below) from the printed results that are produced when the learner clicks ..."
- 2 years ago11/14/19 at 11:59 am (UTC)
Nadia Zaid started a new discussion Issue with 360cleanup.bat file
"Hello forum, Recently SL has stopped letting me import ppts. I tried all the fixes found in the forums but get the same error "Failed to ..."
- 2 years ago10/11/19 at 11:41 pm (UTC)
"Please add my vote to this feature request. The rewind button should indeed rewind regardless of the desired revisit behavior. This is a ..."
- 2 years ago09/30/19 at 1:31 pm (UTC)
"Never mind! I see how you did it. Very nice! Thanks so much. That little tweak is going to be life-changing. :)"
- over 2 years ago08/22/19 at 12:52 pm (UTC)
"Hi Will, Thanks SO much for taking a look. I see that on the first slide it is working (yay!). It looks like you deleted the "..."
- over 2 years ago08/22/19 at 12:50 pm (UTC)
Nadia Zaid started a new discussion Resume Saved State Issue
"I've created a course with custom Next and Prev buttons on each slide. Per the client's request, the Next button is disabled "when the ti..."
- over 2 years ago08/22/19 at 12:07 pm (UTC)
"David, Thank you for sharing your example!"
- over 2 years ago07/02/19 at 11:26 am (UTC)