Last Post Replies
Jason Hunter
Hi there, When I embedd a flv video into a Engage '09 tab activity and select Include Playbar the video begins playing immediately without having to sel...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Michael Wandschneider
Hello to all, I have created an engage glossary with about 480 entries and a starting page which can be displayed within the presenter output by clicking on an ad...
almost 13 years ago
By Michael Wandschneider
Michael Wandschneider
Hello to all, is there a possibility to add more than 500 entries to an Engage glossary?
almost 13 years ago
By Michael Wandschneider
Julie Navar
Hi - newbie here. You are all so smart! I have a project with several Engage interactions. When the interaction is loading, it will flash the light blue ba...
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Eric Vogel
I've been struggling off and on throughout the day just trying to do my first engagement. There are loads of tutorials on any number of topics which all seem to ...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
gary robertson
Hi Engage is just awesome but I am trying to insert a flash video into a circle diagram interaction. When i preview it plays fine but is just too small. Ho...
almost 13 years ago
By Michael Dempsey
Cleveland Ferguson
Hello. I'm new to Articulate. I created this slide in Engage:and published it to PowerPoint. The slide in PowerPoint creates a m...
almost 13 years ago
By Cleveland Ferguson
Natalia Mueller
Hello Fabulous Gurus- I have been working with Articulate for a little while now but I've been limiting my interactive pieces to hyperlinks and branching. I'm launchin...
almost 13 years ago
By Natalia Mueller
Gavin Henry
Hi Guys, i have question for you guys is it possible to Hyperlink from a word in your presentation on powerpoint, directly into a specific region of an engage functio...
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Natalia Mueller
I want to take an image of the full Articulate player with the template I use, insert it into Engage and use labeled graphics so I can put navigation instructions on t...
almost 13 years ago
By Natalia Mueller
Kris Paull
Hi there, I'm very new to Articulate (and eLearning software, in general). I'm trying to import a short video edited in Camtasia into an Engage Interaction.&nbsp...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Brock Suska
Not sure if this is possible but I thought that I would ask the people that probably know a lot more about Articulate than myself. I've built a little Flash app ...
almost 13 years ago
By Brock Suska
Matt Schewe
I recently took over a one-person training department that has purchased the Articulate product but no one (me) seems to know how to use it. With this being...
almost 13 years ago
By Matt Schewe
Celestial Holmes
I downloaded the carousel community interaction. I am trying to follow the instructions on how to install it; however, the instructions say you should double-cli...
almost 13 years ago
By Celestial Holmes
Chantal Bureau
Hi, I created a glossary and I want it to be in French. There is a sentence 'Select a term' that I can't modify. Somebody knows how to do this?
almost 13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Susan Wall
My course is set up so that learners must view each slide before moving on. I have some optional slides, including a 'How to Navigate This Course' Engage interaction. ...
almost 13 years ago
By Susan Wall
jen s
Apologies if this has been covered before! I'm quite new to Engage and I'm creating demonstrations of my company's software for a client. The videos can't be embedded/...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Shannon Scally
I am trying to add an FLV file into an Engage interaction, and keep getting black bars around the footage. I am editing in Adobe Premiere. What settings should I be us...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Mara Reid
I want to use the Timeline in Engage, but I would also like to be able to animate the text and the image (for instance fade in/out, etc.) is this possible? how? Anyone...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Pernille Ravnskov
New to this, so not sure I'm in the right forum, but here goes: I used to work in an LMS with it's own tool for production, one where I was actually involved in makin...
almost 13 years ago
By Pernille Ravnskov