Last Post Replies
Francisca Hutten
Hi, How can I make a movie replay in a Engage Interaction (for example in the media tour) , without going back to the previeus slide and go foreward again? I do not w...
almost 13 years ago
By Jennifer Bircher
Tom  Davenport
I just found the Articulate suite of products and I am brand new to trying to develop some elearning programs. This is probably a real beginner question, but I c...
almost 13 years ago
By Tom Davenport
Craig Hunt
I am hoping someone can help. For some reason I can't get my media files (graphics or Flash files) to open in a new window from Engage. They will display within the En...
almost 13 years ago
By Craig Hunt
Jill Rashdi
In the labeled graphic feature, is there a way to change the size of the window for the labels? They default to a short and fat style and I would like to stretch...
almost 13 years ago
By Jill Rashdi
Richard Campbell
In the interaction that I created and inserted into an Articulate presentation, the "next slide" button does not work, and I set it to show at all times. Is this a bug...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Stephanie Hill
Hi all I'm new to designing e-learning at the moment I producing a very simple telephone skills session. I'm able to use voice over as the session will be used a...
almost 13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Mark Smith
Hi, I want to use the Engage FAQ interaction to build an online FAQ, but after 10 questions or so, it can start to become unwieldy. I'm looking for ideas as to handle ...
almost 13 years ago
By Dwayne Schamp
Ryan Smith
Hi everyone, I'm writing to ask if anyone has created a way to change the colors of a label after a learner has visited one. I've contacted Articulate support, but the...
almost 13 years ago
By Ryan Smith
Dawn Clark
Hi, I am wanting a hyperlink to pop up to display in a new window, so that the user can read that new information, close it, and return to the engage interaction witho...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
tara bryan
Hello all- I am creating a Labeled Graphic Engage interaction and I have transparent png's that I am using in the labels. When I insert them I am getting a white box a...
13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Robert Roach
Hello, I'd like to take a map of the state of California and when the user mouses over different parts of the state (determined by me), that part of the state has a 'h...
13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Sean Kirk
As far as I know right now, the only way to upload and view a video is within the window within the Media Tour slide, and there is no way to adjust the display size of...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Veronique Brossette
We have a module that uses the Carousel interaction. When previewing it within Articulate or SCORM Cloud, everything works properly. Once the course is published withi...
13 years ago
By David Burton
Robbin Hessa
I would like to be able to create two timelines. One above the other to demonstrate what happens in two different systems at the same time. I prefer not to...
13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Bartlomiej Polakowski
Hello, I've got problem with timeline interaction. After publishing, a user can not move further even if go through all the steps, and listened to the recorded voice i...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Etienne du Jardin
Hello. I would like to change the by default colors (black background, screens are white and fonts black) that are used with the Flashcards. But I see that...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Tom K
Hi all, I've got this issue where, I move some files around or update an Engage presentation independently and then I try to open it from Presenter. Presenter as...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Francisca Hutten
Normal 0 21 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> NL X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetE...
13 years ago
By Francisca Hutten
Lorna Oliver
Hi I've created an articulate project with a number of engage interactions. All interactions display ok on preview/publish apart from one (labelled graphic). Looks ok ...
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Kerri  Trounce
Hi all, working for company that have requested that when we deliver our demo that has been built on articulate engage the dimensions are 650 x 550. They are...
13 years ago
By Phil Mayor