Last Post Replies
S B Brashears
After loading my course to my server and then pulling it up via IE8, I cannot view the course. I can view it from my local with IE8 but not from the web. Attached it a...
almost 13 years ago
By S B Brashears
James Rosemeyer
I am pretty sure you have answered this before but I can not find the answer: Is there a way to change the size of the Attachment tab font and the presenter name ...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Janet Smith
We always have people that NEED printed copy of a course (ugh!) and I'm trying to figure out how to re-create the branching and 'hidden' slides in a printed copy of th...
almost 13 years ago
By Kevin Dowd
Mark Allen
I have created a LMS in ColdFusion and am having problems resuming a course if that course has the navigation part locked down. I am getting the "slide 100 of 16...
almost 13 years ago
By Mark Allen
Robert Roach
Hello, I'm creating a course that will lead to certification. Currently, I have the navigation locked. Is it possible to unlock the navigation on a section...
almost 13 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Sarah Keough
I published a presentation and the hyperlinks worked, but I went back and modified some content after reviewing, and now when I publish the hyperlinks do not work. Why...
almost 13 years ago
By Sarah Keough
Oliver Stankovsky
We have been asked to quickly produce a CD version of a lesson and track its results. This is to be a CD backup for a lesson that is currently running on our LMS. The ...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Kate Leifheit
Hi! I am trying to publish a course and it has a total of 55 slides. Articulate Presenter keeps freezing, stopping, and crashing once it reaches the slide number arou...
almost 13 years ago
By Kevin Dowd
Abby S
Hi there, I tried adding a flash interaction by inserting a flash movie. Every attempt resulted with audio mishaps (audio over audio) and with no ability in using the ...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Greg Williams
Can I publish Articulate Presenter productions to Adobe Connect? If so, what do I need to know about this?
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Cindy Hollister
I'm sort of new to working with video in e-learning courses. I am trying to educate myself on video topics and was looking at the Articulate Video Encoder demos... and...
almost 13 years ago
By tyty tyty
Donna Marino
I'm using Screenr to record screencasts in a software application. Then, I'm inserting them into my Articulate presentation (I'm using '09 Pro). When I publish the pre...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Jessica Cherry
I have audio recorded and it sounds perfect when playing the stand alone file. When importing the audio into Articulate the audio is distorted and plays only a loud hi...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Luke Franckeiss
Hi Is there a way a user can turn off or turn down the background music without turning off the narrative? thanks Luke
almost 13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
prashanth udupa
Hello There.. I've problem with publishing presentation for LMS. Listed below: 1. If i give wipe animation for the text, after publishing some of the last letters in t...
almost 13 years ago
By prashanth udupa
Neu Bee
How can I change the attachements tab to read "access policy" instead of "attachemnts" Thanks!
almost 13 years ago
By blair parkin
Lamma Mamma
I have noticed some issues that may be related to browser versions/upgrades. For example, I just published a module in web version, and it gets stuck at the launch of ...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Stephen Dauchert
I would like to lock the progress bar so that users cannot seek ahead in a slide. But the lock function locks all controls except pause/play. Is there a way to lock th...
almost 13 years ago
By Stephen Dauchert
Michael Smart
Hi -- I bought Articulate earlier this year and have been really happy with it. My first five courses went really well, people are taking them and liking them. Now, su...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Jill Freeman
Please help me figure this out. All courses I've ever published just started playing with cut off edges and the menu numbering is mixed up (see screen shot). I've unin...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox