Last Post Replies
Michael Smart
Hi -- I bought Articulate earlier this year and have been really happy with it. My first five courses went really well, people are taking them and liking them. Now, su...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Jill Freeman
Please help me figure this out. All courses I've ever published just started playing with cut off edges and the menu numbering is mixed up (see screen shot). I've unin...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Kevin Gardner
When I publish in presenter and the slide says it will lasts for 5 seconds. It really takes 15-25 seconds to complete. Meaning the progress bar moves slower than reali...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Robert Roach
I have a slide with multiple hyperlinks on it. The hyperlinks all work in Powerpoint, but when I preview it in Articulate, the links either fail to work altogeth...
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Jennifer Massi
Hello, We're having a bit of trouble on certain systems (not all) with the "Attachments" function. When I set up an attachment as a link, some users are receivin...
almost 13 years ago
By Dwayne Schamp
Tess Farley
I created a video (of me talking) and I've tried several variations of publishing settings, however, the output always has the audio and the video VERY out of sync. ...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Candace M
Question: I have published courses (AICC, Passed/Incomplete). The courses are marking complete internally, but we are getting complaints from customers that they aren'...
almost 13 years ago
By Candace M
Eric Bybee
I have just completed a rather big project and finally got the module published. I viewed it several times locally before publishing it to the LMS system we use....
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
John Husband
I have just up loaded Articulate Presenter onto my Laptop which is running Windows 7 professional. When I go to Preview a set of slides the Publish Preview box comes u...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Aftab Sheikh
Hello, I changed the file name for the PPT file and noticed the associated presenter file was automatically updated. However, when I try to preview the files I cannot...
almost 13 years ago
By Ron Price
Eric Hollander
Hi, Here at our office we are working with MsOffice2010 64bit. We have tried to get Presenter just to launch Powerpoint, but each time we get an error message. My co...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Jordyn Matusevich
My company uses Intellum Rollbook for an LMS. In order for our courses to be properly tracked from the LMS to our internal system, "WinTeam", there must be a scor...
almost 13 years ago
By Jordyn Matusevich
Jeff Kortenbosch
I've got a bunch of presenter courses that open up a video in a new browser window. I would like these to have player controls so users can pause, rewind and such. Can...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Allen
Michelle Eiteljorge
Hi--I want to create a course in "no-sidebar" view to take advantage of the extra screen real-estate. I had the graphic designer on the project create an image s...
almost 13 years ago
By Michelle Eiteljorge
Zara Ogden
We have loaded a presentation onto our LMS that includes attachments. When using Chrome or Explorer the attachments open fine in a new window but when using Mozilla th...
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Tammy Smith
Hi everyone. I tried to look for an area to submit this to, but I couldn't find a 'General Discussions' thread that didn't deal directly with Articulate. T...
almost 13 years ago
By Danny Simms
Susie Corrigan
Hi, we're using hotspot SWF generated in SnagIt 10.0.1 and while the hotspots work fine, after the learner proceeds to the next slide, if they go BACK, the entire pres...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Jennifer Bircher
Hi, I am developing a course (in English) that uses words containing accents. I have converted (when necessary) these words and letters to Arial Unicode MS. They are d...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Poornima Ramachandran
My Atriculate output is in great mess - Slides with slide only view are fine. But when the next slide is a standard view, the side bar is cutting the slide conten...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Lisa Smyser
Hi All, I'm inserting my captivate5 simulations as web objects because of the compatibility issue, but now I have a new issue. Here's the behavior I want: 1) show intr...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox