Last Post Replies
Lesley Rogan
Hi there, Has any one else come across this? In Safari 5, the attachment 'drop down' functions, but the links won't work. However, the videos play - which I would have...
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Derek Laur
Hello, Is there a feature in Articulate Presenter that allows a slide to move to the next slide after X amount of seconds? If so, can this vary from slide to slide?
almost 13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Ather Imran
Hi Everyone, This may be an elementary question, so bear with me. We are evaluating Articulate Presenter to generate SCORM compliant LMS e-course. Our starting point i...
almost 13 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Rich Sands
Is it possible to publish Articulate courses that do not force users to do anything? For example, not all engage buttons need to be clicked before moving to the next s...
almost 13 years ago
By David Anderson
Dane Huxford
We have an instance where a person's laptop crashed, luckily we have all the Articulate files backed up. The crashed laptop was used to develop the content in Office 2...
almost 13 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Bruce Graham
OK, just a fun thread here, to try and knock the braincells together, and introduce some other perspectives to classic "learning" and instructional design. Who, from h...
almost 13 years ago
By Lana Dabboussy
Dave Newgass
Hello, I am trying to sort out a problem a client is having with the resume feature. We use Moodle 2.0.3. The client is getting the same problem with IE9 Beta an...
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Ronnie Swietek
I have a client who gave me a powerpoint that has a couple slides with embedded SWFs (some small animations). The client didn't provide me with the SWF files, however,...
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Stuart Jackson
I saw an answer to this question but I am still using version 5 and it does not seem to follow for my version. So does anyone know how to remove thePowered by....in th...
almost 13 years ago
By Stuart Jackson
mo ahddoud
Hello Guys, i've created a ppt, converted to Presenter but ir runs really fast like every 30sec it changes slides how can I change that? Thanks
almost 13 years ago
By mo ahddoud
Jodina Simmons
I am new to Articulate, so not sure about the tool. I have an outside Vendor creating 8 videos for me in MP4 format. I need to get these videos in a SCORM ...
almost 13 years ago
By David Anderson
JB ...
Hello... I've had to use Captivate5 and therefore put Web Objects in my course. When the Web Object is playing it covers up the dropdowns for the Exit b...
almost 13 years ago
By JB ...
Wallis Miller
Never had this problem - the text on my shapes is animating - but the shape is not. Nothing was selected to have the text animate independent of the shape. Everything...
almost 13 years ago
By Wallis Miller
Pat Cooper
I just published a course for use on our SharePoint site. The Resume Presentation message box pops up as needed but is totally void of information. ( Screen shot attac...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Aaron  Walker
So, not sure if this is doable or not. Sure could use some good guidance. I've published a tutorial on Articulate Presenter 09 and would like to embed that into ...
almost 13 years ago
By Aaron Walker
Bruce Graham
Hi, In an interaction I had a link that pointed to \\xxx\yyy\zzz\aaa\xx which was an incorrect link. The client played it, and when the error came back, the W...
almost 13 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Rhona Blankenship
Hello everyone! I am having an issue getting an introduction I created in Flypaper to play in Articulate Presenter. I have the Flypaper intro saved as a .swf. I am usi...
almost 13 years ago
By Rhona Blankenship
Jeff Kortenbosch
Flash player locks IE7 when starting from Moodle on first run? I've tried various Flash player versions from 10.0.45, 10.1.12 and 10.2 but it seems everytime I start u...
almost 13 years ago
By Jeff Kortenbosch
Louise H
Sometimes text which is underlined in PowerPoint becomes 'broken' when published. Below are screengrabs of the original PowerPoint and the published output. I've tri...
almost 13 years ago
By Louise H
Sam Carter
I've had a report that a student experiences a Presenter course freezing up in IE9. In the middle of taking the course, play/pause and other controls become non-...
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor