Last Post Replies
Lance Crowe
Over theholiday my computer's hard drive "crashed" before I was able to backup the original files for a very valuable training program that I had built for our company...
almost 13 years ago
By Dwayne Schamp
Jim Rehmann
I've got some slides without any animations on them that when they are displayed, show and count down 20 seconds in the seekbar. I have set the slides without an...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Frances Steinberg
I'm trying to hyperlink to one of my players, http://solutions-unlimited.co.nz/10%20steps%20to%20Success/player.html It works fine, but when I insert it as a hyp...
almost 13 years ago
By Frances Steinberg
Jonathan Scheeler
Client is having issues with course running on their server. Haven't got many specifics about their server, but have not had a problem in the past. However...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Leah Hemeon
Hi all, I'm not sure if this is a Presenter question related to inserting web objects or related to the Engage interaction I'm publishing. I scoured both the old and n...
almost 13 years ago
By Leah Hemeon
Paulo Rodrigues
Hello! I have to upgrade my computer to Windows 7 and need to uninstall/install my Articulate Presenter version 5. Would someone give me the directions? Thank you. Pau...
almost 13 years ago
By Paulo Rodrigues
Cecilia Mohni
Hi everyone! =) My pc is formatted and I've been told not to lose my license Articulate I uninstall it, then format and then install it again with the same key. Is th...
almost 13 years ago
By Cecilia Mohni
Krista McCraken
I've had to make some edits to an existing project that included adding making some minor slide revisions, adding a conclusion slide with imported audio, adjusting sli...
almost 13 years ago
By Krista McCraken
Paco Garcia Jaen
Hello everyone! I think this has been covered recently, but I can't find the thread anywhere. I need to lock the navigation in a slide to make sure the user watches th...
almost 13 years ago
By Paco Garcia Jaen
Greg Leach
Hi There, I have a bunch of videos that are in MPEG-4 Video for Flash (.f4v) and I want to make them in a flash video in the Articulate Video Encoder and then put the...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Bruce Graham
Hi, I have a potential client who have following specifications: Network speed of 96kbps Pentium 4 2.6GHz or 3.0 GHz Processor 512MB RAM + 40GB Hard Disks Internet Ex...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
amber  steele
Hello, I have a encountered a problem when using Powerpoint '10 in attempting to publish .flv videos. I have taken the necessary measures to imbed the flash video and ...
almost 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Jesse Sharp
I have downloaded the K-Lite Codec Pack. I have downloaded G-Spot-this tells me I have all the required codecs. Still, I can not get the video to playback- receiving t...
almost 13 years ago
By Jesse Sharp
Greg Leach
I was wondering if it is possible when you insert videos into the powerpoint that you can get it to play when you make a scorm file and preview it. I first...
almost 13 years ago
By Greg Leach
Lynn Rimer Caissy
I am trying to have smoother, faded transitions between slides instead of the blunt quick jump that seems to be the default. Any ideas? Thanks
almost 13 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Sam Kamin
Hello! Articulate lets you know how long a lesson is; this of course, does not take into account any pausing for note-taking or or reviewing certain parts of the lesso...
almost 13 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Kelly Cahalan
How do I get the audio information (see picture) so it doesn't display when published? I clicked "hide during show" in powerpoint but when it's published, it sho...
almost 13 years ago
By David Anderson
Jo-Anne Satterly
Hi! Is it possible for the final status to say Completed and not Completed 100%? It a SCO that has slides setup in Presenter, and ends with a Quiz from Quizmaker.&nbsp...
almost 13 years ago
By Jo-Anne Satterly
Sally Allen
HELP! We have built a number of interactions in Flash. Most of them work well when we import them as Flash movies. We are having trouble with some drag and drop ...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
JR Mari
Whenever I publish a presentation and save to zip and try to open player.html from the zip, I get these errors which shows up in the bottom left corner of the IE8 brow...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt