Last Post Replies
Nishant Pownarkar
Hi All, I am developing a course using Articulare Presenter, the course has an assessment which I have build in flash (because there are custom questions which are not...
almost 13 years ago
By Nishant Pownarkar
Simon Perkins
Basically, some images that are used in slide layouts are appearing about 20% smaller when published. Yet other images on those sames layouts do not shrink....
almost 13 years ago
By Simon Perkins
Priti Pathak
How can I remove icon of the left side which remains there after publishing in articulate presenter .I want to add new icon , is theat possible to remove that ?
almost 13 years ago
By Aditya Konde
Priti Pathak
Hi
How will u arrange ten lessons in one presentation only? Like lesson number one and sub topics again lesson two and sub topics . Is this possible and ofcourse each les...
almost 13 years ago
By Priti Pathak
Ron Dabbs
I need to add several rollover buttons to a slide. The functionality is not a problem, but I found the alignment to be much more challenging than expected and I ...
almost 13 years ago
By Ron Dabbs
Ted Moore
I'm working along just fine, built the largest of the PowerPoint files first so all I needed to do was delete slides and "Save As" and got through 2 of the 6 with noth...
almost 13 years ago
By Ted Moore
Ian Monk
Greetings everybody! I just started working with Articulate and this is sure to be my first post of many. Current issue: I've developed a 9 slide module with many pict...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Debbie Parfitt
I have selected the Change view mode button checkbox in the Player Controls area of the Player Templates control panel. I have tried unselecting and saving, then...
almost 13 years ago
By Debbie Parfitt
Hugh Gardner
Hello all, I just loaded a new system and purchased a new copy of Studio 09. When I try to launch .ppta files I get an error that says Error: Could not initializ...
almost 13 years ago
By Hugh Gardner
Tracie Dick
I have created a link to a spreadsheet held within a shrepoint site but when I click I get a page saying 'Action Cancelled' as if it can't find it. However if I ...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Ana Cação
Dear all, We are developing a course with player controls, but we would like to have no player control on the last page and with the "slide only" proprieties. Is it p...
almost 13 years ago
By David b
Nada Al-Ashbal
I have recently published some e-learning material produced using Presenter which was then circulated within a pilot team of 5 users. For some reason none of them coul...
almost 13 years ago
By Nada Al-Ashbal
Diana Avery
I have noticed that when I use the attachment feature in Presenter all attachments show up on all slides of the presentation. Is there a setting so that there ca...
almost 13 years ago
By Gabe Anderson
SUSMITA DEVISETTY
How to track the duration i.e. time spent by the learner on the module in the LMS in articulate? The only parameters that get passed on are Status, Raw Score, Passing ...
almost 13 years ago
By SUSMITA DEVISETTY
Tj Lane
Hi folks. After going thru pages and pages of forum discussions, I thought I'd just go ahead and submit an entry. I'm hoping my situation can be easily sol...
almost 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Alea Web
Hello, I'm using Articulate Presenter for the first time and I experienced a strange behaviour. Sometimes, you can hear the audio of two slides at once overlapped. For...
almost 13 years ago
By Alea Web
Tammy Smith
Hey everyone. I was just told about a preloader that was made for Articulate that preloads MP4's. It's this one: http://elearningenhanced.com/products/bulk...
almost 13 years ago
By Jonathan Harvey
Alex Santos
Is anyone else having an issue with Chrome not displaying .PDF files embedded in .HTML web objects in a course? I'd like to know if this is limited to the most recent ...
almost 13 years ago
By Alex Santos
Dragos Ciobanu
Hi, folks. This is one of the questions asked in advance of the European Conference in Leeds - I am hoping that, by posting it here, we may get some more ideas for the...
almost 13 years ago
By Missy Crew
David Burton
I have done the following: Recorded an mp4 of my computer screen Loaded into Articutate and published a SCORM Uploaded to our LMS When I playback the mp4 from our we...
almost 13 years ago
By David Burton