Last Post Replies
Doug Mattson
I really get into March Madness with all of the energy and excitement it generates...but, unfortunately there can also be some frustration when my ...
13 years ago
By Gabriele Dovis (italgo)
Natalia Mueller
Hello Articulate Community, Can anyone tell me the best way to set my presentation to display Slides Only? I was told that I have to go to Slide Properties > Change...
13 years ago
By Natalia Mueller
Beth McGoldrick
I know in a powerpoint presentation I can link from one portrait slideshow to a landscape slideshow so it looks like I have portrait and landscape in the same slides s...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Rob Verzera
Quick question, I know that I can replace the tb1.swf file to change the image for the Exit and Attachments tab, but is there anyway I can tie this to a specific play...
13 years ago
By Rob Verzera
Adrian Gates
Hi All, Is there a way to redirect the exit button to either a hidden slide or HTML page before closing the course? I have a slide I should end every course with, but ...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Paul E
Hi, We're getting a report from an individual accessing our courses that has the Presenter "shell" load without any content, text, or images delivered via Moodle as a ...
13 years ago
By Gabe Anderson
Debra Riley
I'm edting the player template and it is causing PPTx to crash. I've tried twice this morning and have had to restart the machine. I get the "do you want t...
13 years ago
By Debra Riley
Alison Ersheid
Hello All, I have a presenation with 96 slides. 90 of them have a video embedded that is 2-6 MB in size. Is this what is crashing the build? Is there MB limit for what...
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Fred Sollish
Hello, A client is distributing a published web version (player folder, data folder and player.html) and would like to restrict access to the files... Does anyone know...
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Etienne du Jardin
Hello everybody. Could someone tell me if it is possible to choose another colour than the blue by default ? Thanks.
13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Michael Fimian
Hi all, Just wondering if anyone's had any experience trying to export from Raptivity Presenter into an existing Articulate Presenter PPT? The first time I d...
13 years ago
By Michael Fimian
Dave Seidman
I'm noticing that my slide and animation cues are moving every time I replace the audio file that narrates my 25 slide PowerPoint presentation. The narration is a sing...
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Harriet Stroupe
Will the Articulate 09 presenter trial version run with Office 2010 trial version? We have an employee in an Articulate class right now and she's having problems. Help...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Kari Kells
Hi. We're trying to have an image animate to fade in & fade out as a video is playing on one slide. So far we can't get this to work. Do you know if: 1. An image o...
13 years ago
By Kari Kells
David Janus
Please can you help. I want to hyperlink to a document in the presentation. The learner will click on a icon and I would like the word document to open up in another ...
13 years ago
By Gabe Anderson
Solano *
After I publish my course the text labels in the Player Template seem to disappear (i.e., Outline, Notes, Search, Attachments, etc). Is there a way to swap the Player ...
13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Eric Allen
Hey All, I have a question about Web Objects (which I've not used yet.) But my question is if it is possible to create a series of HTML pages on our website, in...
13 years ago
By Iain Conliffe
Tyler McKnight
Hello, I'm trying to install Studio Pro '09 from a silent install, but when I do so it seems that not everything is getting installed. I'm installing to Win XP Sp2, wi...
13 years ago
By Dave Mozealous
john scarano
I've dummed down my PowerPoint file enough as it is and now Presenter published with these awesome problems: 1. Little blue blocks appear in the upper right hand corne...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Karla Tranfield
I am new to Articulate and have a most basic question. I created a PPT presentation, then added in some Articulate interactions. However, when I play it back, the PPT ...
13 years ago
By Karla Tranfield