Last Post Replies
Chris Smith
Hi, I have made several presenter courses, many of them using powerpoint animations which have been synchronised. But in my latest course, I have one pag...
13 years ago
By Matt Higgins
Tammy Smith
Hello everyone. I'm making an animated menu Flash movie that connects to two different presentations (2 modules). I've always had trouble with the 2nd hype...
13 years ago
By Tammy Smith
Lee Condon
Hi, I understand how to change quiz properties for one quiz within presenter. However, I have over 20 quizes within a lesson I've put together in Presenter.&nbsp...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Randy Borum
OK starting from the assumption that I'm an idiot and may have created a "known problem," I could really use some guidance. Here's the story: I created and publi...
13 years ago
By Randy Borum
Sümeyye Selcen SAHIN
I create a new PowerPoint presentation. I added animations on slides and then made sync animations. by Slide Properties: advance is "by user" and all of slides have le...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
wendy bungert
HELP! When I publish my PPT 2007 slides to Articulate an extra "ghost" slide shows up. Let me explain. My presentation has 14 slides, but since PPT 2007 st...
13 years ago
By wendy bungert
Frédéric Champagne
Hi, I have several .swf files that i have embedded in my presentation. Most of them are over 3 Mb and due to the network capacity here I need to ensure the swf load co...
13 years ago
By Phil Corriveau
LINDA JACK
Hi, I just installed Articulate and have not taken classes. I created a course yesterday and now when I open the module and choose Articulate / Engage Interactio...
13 years ago
By Brendan Strong
Tammy Smith
Hi. My company is considering upgrading from Articulate 5 to 9 after I've made movies a lot easier and better with the trial version of 9. My question is, ...
13 years ago
By Sarah Schenone
Frank Callies
Hello, I am new to Articulate and currently testing it. I have a Powerpoint document that contains about 40 slides and no interactions. When publishing the process ta...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Tammy Smith
Hey everyone. I really hope someone can help me here. I am using Articulate Presenter 5 after trying the trial version of 9. Long story short, my com...
13 years ago
By Tammy Smith
George Blomgren
In the Powerpoint template we use for our Articulate webinars, we have our corporate logo. It’s a Powerpoint vector object and should look perfect at any size. When we...
13 years ago
By George Blomgren
Tammy Smith
Hello. I was just wondering if there was a way to autorun a presenter file from a Mac. I know users can just run the player.html file, but I was wondering ...
13 years ago
By Tammy Smith
Sam Carter
I just installed AP09/Rev 8 and got two high warnings by Norton AntiVirus. Never had this problem with any other version.
13 years ago
By Dave Mozealous
Tammy Smith
Hello. I published my file as a CD format, and a .exe file was created as normal. However, I can't open it. I double click on it and nothing happens....
13 years ago
By Tammy Smith
Chaitali Saha
Hi, I have hyperlinked a slide with another. I dont want the second slide which is on Level 2 to appear in the navigation panel. I thried hiding the slide but then the...
13 years ago
By Chaitali Saha
Sheila Anderzunas
Hi - we just recently upgraded to '09 and love it. However, I am noticing that my main logo (*.GIF) does not appear on my first slide. I have searched the ...
13 years ago
By Sheila Anderzunas
Rebecca Mac
Am I going to cause any problems with my files click the properties button and make some changes to the navigation of the quizzes and engage slides without linking to ...
13 years ago
By Rebecca Mac
Jim Bierbower
I haven't seen this exact issue dicussed anywhere, but I'm, having trouble with certain motion paths. I'm using PowerPoint 2010 and have a module with several arc moti...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Lynn Rimer Caissy
I recorded using articulate and saved it, checked that it was all there and then went back in later before publishing, but found that the recording was gone. Help!
13 years ago
By Lynn Rimer Caissy