Last Post Replies
Karen Paulson
Hi, I am evaluating Articulate to see if it will meet our development needs. Here's how our courses work. A student watches approx. 1 minute of video then&...
13 years ago
By Karen Paulson
Ken Cawley
All my Note text becomes bolded when published so actual bolded text gets lost. I am using the default Times New Roman so the full font family set is installed o...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Bridget Ianni
Hi all, I have a 39 - slide presentation with audio, QuizMaker interactions and every time I try to publish I receive an error that Articulate has encountered a proble...
13 years ago
By James Brown
Bob Price
Hi I have a strange problem which I hope somneone can help with. I have encloded some WMV files using Video Encoder and am attempting to import them into Presenter. Ea...
13 years ago
By Robert Kennedy
Daniel Oglesby
I cant get the power presentation player to work on my home pc. this is my first attempt and our company's support desk is closed... can anyone help?
13 years ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
James McLuckie
Hi everyone. First post here. Am new to Articulate Studio '09 and have been having great fun with it. However, I have run into a slight issue with the Video Encod...
13 years ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Kasturi Banerjee
Hi We are working on an e-learning project in Indian languages where the Unicode font's issue has driven us crazy. Our process goes like this: 1. Our translator ...
13 years ago
By Kasturi Banerjee
Poornima Ramachandran
I had given Ascend/ Descend animation for some objects. When I ran the presenter and recorded my narration, I find that the animation is causing a wierd little so...
13 years ago
By Poornima Ramachandran
Nathan Weaver
In PowerPoint it is possible to embed YouTube videos, but I'm wondering if Presenter will allow this in the final product. Anyone know? Thanks.
13 years ago
By Sayuj Ravindran
Simon Perkins
Our techies have raised concerns about how the URL for attachments is published in the new "download" window. I.e. they don't like making some of the content ser...
13 years ago
By James Brown
Jens Svendsen
Hello everyone. New to AP and have a question on audio in slides. I have a few slides where I want to place user-initiated audio clips (not just background audio that ...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Sarah Porter
This is the screen I receive when I branch to the Media Tour interaction in my published Articulate project. If I click the icon in the bottom right-hand corner t...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Sam Veasey
I did some file renaming and rearranging, and I think I broke something. Unfortunately, I think whatever I did caused my presentation to lose its narration files....
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Cat Walker
I've added a Flash Movie swf to my Presenter 09 project and selected the "Display in new browser window" option, setting the Browser controls to "No browser...
13 years ago
By Cat Walker
Leah  Jones
Objective Search Presenter presentations and Engage interactions to replace old terminology with new terminology. Publish revisions. Scenario Primaril...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Bruce Graham
Hi, I have a course, and it has all kinds of Attachments and videos etc. I then use the "Send > Package" command to create a package. I then FTP that to a server f...
13 years ago
By Dave Neuweiler
Kristin Thomas
Does anyone have any instructions or information on loading an Articulate course (SCORM 1.2) to SkillSoft's LMS via the SkillSoft Compatability Toolkit? Thanks!
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
David Janus
Hello, I have a potential customer (of Articulate) that is looking for a bit more customisation within Articulate, i.e. the ability to script, or do different things l...
13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Gabriele Dovis (italgo)
Hello everyone, I'm working on a course using Captivate 4 and Articulate Presenter 09. My project consists of several slides, and in each of them I add flash movies cr...
13 years ago
By Gabriele Dovis (italgo)
Scott Arnold
I'm not sure if there is a post or article already about this, but.... If I Sync Animations on a slide for, say, 12 seconds, then decide to remove the animations and a...
13 years ago
By Scott Arnold