Last Post Replies
Tess Farley
I want it to look different
over 13 years ago
By David Anderson
Bob Lander
I've been using Slide Properties to assign slide levels for a project I'm working on. Can't figure this out and running out time. I've got the following: Slide 1 (N...
over 13 years ago
By Bob Lander
Christine James
sharing projects and want to share templates
over 13 years ago
By David Anderson
Sunny Bozell
Hi- I have my slide levels set as follows: Slide 1 - Level 1 Slide 2 - Level 1 (Hidden) Slide 3 - Level 2 Slide 4 - Level 2 (Hidden) Slide 5 - Level 1 Which I expect...
over 13 years ago
By David Anderson
Arthur Binotti
How do I change the properties of the .swf file that I inserted?
over 13 years ago
By David Anderson
Ardi Collins
Forgive me if this question has been asked and answered before. I have tried to figure out how people would word the same issue, but keep getting the link to the manu...
over 13 years ago
By David Anderson
Sunny Bozell
Why doesn't my published course work locally? When I upload it to the web server, everything works just fine but some of my content doesn't load when I view it f...
over 13 years ago
By David Anderson
Chris Norton
Anyone know how to have a certificate of completion inserted at the end of a lesson to allow students to print once they have completed the mandated quiz?
over 13 years ago
By David Anderson
Ardi Collins
Does anyone know of a way to set a slide's duration to zero? I have a locked slide set to 1 second duration (which seems to be the absolute minimum).
over 13 years ago
By David Anderson
Ardi Collins
Greetings. Have a situation where course owner would like to add the default course exit button via player in upper right corner of course window, however, the origina...
over 13 years ago
By Ardi Collins
Sunny Bozell
I am relatively new to Presenter and have a simple issue when moving files from a network drive to my desktop. I have to "relink" the interactions and quizzes before p...
over 13 years ago
By Sunny Bozell
Chris Norton
Hi, I've created a podcast and I want to include it on my webpage, however, it automatically starts to play as soon as someone hits the page. Some users have asked to ...
over 13 years ago
By David Anderson
Sunny Bozell
We have a client that keeps getting a message that they need to upgrade to Flash player 10 when they play the course. The course consists of flash slides that were de...
over 13 years ago
By David Anderson
Chris Norton
HI, I'm trying to share my project files with some teammates in a different site. I have a lot of files and don't want to send my entire production folder over to them...
over 13 years ago
By David Anderson
Tess Farley
can I disable my browser's print function?
over 13 years ago
By David Anderson
Chris Norton
Hi there I am a new Articulate user and am just having trouble with some navigation/branching. I have one slide with a SmartArt graphic on it with 5 buttons. Each bu...
over 13 years ago
By Colleen Brunner
Ardi Collins
Does it make a big difference in total file size, whether you use one large audio file or many small audio files. Our audience often has slower bandwidth and we're alw...
over 13 years ago
By Ardi Collins
Sunny Bozell
We published a course with Presenter v5 a year or so ago and our logo image fills the logo area all the way to the edge of the left sidebar. Now with Presenter Studio ...
over 13 years ago
By Sunny Bozell
Babette Miller
Some users, when they go to look at my course, are reporting that before the course actually starts, they are seeing a blank pop-up box with 2 buttons. I didn't see th...
over 13 years ago
By Babette Miller
Ardi Collins
I just demo'd Quizmaker '09 and it's awesome. I liked it so much I made the case for us to upgrade. We're thinking of upgrading our department to Studio '09 but had a ...
over 13 years ago
By Ardi Collins