Product Last Post Replies
Lisa Williams
Hi All, Is there a way to clone a session in Rise? A lot of the information from one session to the other stays the same, I would hate to have to recreate everything....
Rise 360 6 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Amy Schuster
I have been using Storyline 2 since it came out. I have created several simulation Storylines. They include text entry. They have been working great for a long time. I...
Articulate Storyline 6 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Steve Meikle
Has anyone had a problem with using long ( multiple sentences ) text variables? Is there a limit to the number of characters in a text variable? I was trying to crea...
By Crystal Horn
Justine Swain
We currently have a small assessment which has an intro slide, 10 random questions drawn from a question bank of 23, and a results slide. if we complete the test and ...
Steve Wilhite
I'm having an issue with delayed loading of characters and images in a Storyline 360 course. It only happens with a small fraction of the slides in the course, but it'...
Brian Mc Closkey
Hi, I've been trying to publish my Articulate 360 content on TalentLMS and I'm having a lot of problems. 1. The images [iStockphoto] are loading very slowly - bit-by-b...
Jonas Farnung
Dear Community, After converting a project from SL2 to 360 I have problems with one slide. Selecting the "prev" button will make the course freeze. It happens after...
By Leslie McKerchie
Stephen Lock
Hi My Sequence Drop-down interaction in a lightbox is not working. It seems that the drop down is happening under the lightbox as I can see the bottom part of the dro...
Fred Waymel
Hi everyone, I've tried to lightbox a quiz into lightbox. For many one, nothing special to say. It's work! But for a "no matching drop down" quiz it's impossible to us...
Joshua Vrooman
Hey team,   I've encountered a rather peculiar bug here and was wondering if anyone else has come across it; essentially when trying to put in a drop down menu in a ...
Hattie Abretti
Hi there,  I recently updated Storyline 360, and ever since some of my variables are displaying the words 'sans-serif' before the variable data. I can't work out why ...
By Crystal Horn
Lars Pautsch
Hi there Does anybody know how to increase font size in the Player Menu? I was not able to find a settings box to set a foint size so far. Thx for your help All the be...
By Leslie McKerchie
ginny asher
When I am reviewing my quiz, I would like to have the slide next and prev buttons not appear . How do I set this? Plaese note that in normal viewing these slide naviga...
Richard Low
Hi, does anyone face this issue of mp3 or wav files not playing in their Storyline 360 HTML content? I've checked the browser console messages and it states that there...
Naeem Noordin
Hi, When i try to change the labelled graphic in Rise, I do not get the option to select an image from the content library.  Is this supposed to be like this? I mean i...
Rise 360 6 years ago
Jennifer Lewen
Hi, In Articulate Storyline 360, is it possible to have the results slide show how many answers a user got right, rather than the score in percentage and points? Exa...
By Jennifer Lewen
Tizi Cavagnoli
Hi I have 21 Drag and Drop question slides and I need to change the shuffle from "none" to "answer" to all of them. I tried from Story view selecting all but it didn'...
By Tizi Cavagnoli
Stephanie Frisbey-Roll
Hello, I am trying to make the images in my hover state hidden by a text box in Storyline 360.  When I built it, it looks correct in the states window, but when I pre...
By Stephanie Frisbey-Roll
Dave willingham
Anyone out there attempting to publish your Storyline course as Tin Can but then wrap that package in a SCORM1.2 API to communicate back to LMS?  Our LMS doesn't supp...
By Dave willingham
Jonathan Yaseen
I struggle with a visual waveform not being displayed in the timeline. You can't gauge when the video stops.
By Jonathan Yaseen