Product Last Post Replies
Margita Tornqvist
Hi, we plan to get Storyline360 so now I'm practising on a free 360 trial. I have imported a project made in SL2, and my problem is that the Resources tab is simply no...
Articulate Storyline over 6 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Dave Goodman
Like other new user groups, we have people who tried the 30 day demo in the past and now wish to attend our learning groups to actually use the product along with othe...
By Kristin Jorgensen
Ryan Frame
The volume slider on my HTML5 build doesn't work properly. If you click anywhere on the slider it drops to 0 volume and there is no way to turn it back up. The volume...
By Patrick Perron
Beth Shutt
Hello - I have a glossary created as an engage interaction - love it.   I want it to be accessible from within my Storyline 360 course.  Right now - we're importing it...
By Alyssa Gomez
parul khare
Hello, I am facing this issue since last update. After i updated my story file, there is no audio in the published version but it comes in the Preview mode. Please h...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Hannah Vanderpool
Hey all! I am three weeks new to StoryLine and I am in desperate need to figure out how to fade in a menu. Example: if you are on your phone and click a menu icon in t...
By Leslie McKerchie
Ackhil Nityanandam
If I have 10 questions in an assessment, how do I track, which question was answered correctly?   Thanks in advance. AN
Rachel Craig
Hello, everyone! I am updating a course in Storyline 2, and I'm having issues with my markers. I edited the markers so part of it is bold, then the rest is normal. In...
By Leslie McKerchie
Katie O'Hearn
Has anyone done speech to text in Articulate 360?  I found lots of information on text to speech but I want to do it the other way.  Could I use some type of voice rec...
Mats Tovhed
Hi, I am looking for a way to alter the player settings. My wish add menu bar and to allow free navigation upon completed training. The reason is that our sales orga...
Kimberly Greaney
Application: Articulate Presenter '13           Platform: Windows Is it possible to print a full copy of a published course so that all content is visible for all scr...
Articulate Presenter over 6 years ago
Marcela Ryan
I am getting errors when I am uploading mp4 movies and they are under the 5 GB standards.  I had created this course and had no issues 2 weeks ago.  I went back to ma...
Rise 360 over 6 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Jewel Smith
I received this message when I publish. Can someone help me? "A problem occurred while publishing to Articulate Online. Click the more button for troubleshooting of i...
By Leslie McKerchie
Greg Williams
Hi everyone, I am looking for ideas on how to make relatively boring content more interesting.  My client has created a decision tree flowchart for health care profess...
tom mueller
Hi, I want a scrolling panel with a table and buttons. Only the table is under the scroll panel. How can I move the button that it scrolls with the table? 
By Allison Goldthorpe
Prod XOS
Hi there, I have build modules with drag and drop quizzes using free form for a client but those quizzes are not showing results consistently. When I test it the dra...
By Alyssa Gomez
Shannan Mortimer
Hi, I've used video in quiz element and for the most part it works really well. The user plays a clip and identify from the audio a bird.  Good candidates do this ver...
Rise 360 over 6 years ago
By Katie Riggio
efrat shalev
hey,  I have made a storyline project in hebrew, using the font "articulate".  It looked ok on my computer and my cellphone,  but some customers showed me that the ...
margit g
I see massive performance problems with Storyline 360 (3.13.14869.0). For example if I click an object it takes 2-3 seconds until it is selected. See this gif as an e...
By Alyssa Gomez
E W
We've been experiencing a number of issues with SCORM packages not completing and had a user email the below workaround in to us which they found to "fix" the problem:...
By Crystal Horn