Product Last Post Replies
Dan Pearson
I've got a strange problem with all of the learning modules on my company's website. For some reason, the audio doesn't work on mobile/tablet, but works fine on deskto...
Articulate Storyline 6 years ago
By Katie Riggio
Geetha R
In mobile view, the HTML background is not viewing as expected.  the black view is loaded automatically. the background image is not loading. pls check if any settings...
By Alyssa Gomez
Claudine Caro
I could use some help figuring out how to build a custom assessment review process.  Here's a sample of the functionality as I have it now. https://360.articulate.co...
By Wendy Farmer
brian taylor
Hi guys I have seen various threads on this one but I am not sure what the current situation is. Is there a list, official or unofficial, of system variables that I ...
By Wendy Farmer
Bonnie Willis
How do I create another Section. Right now I have 6 lessons under one section. But I want there two be 2 sections each with 3 lessons under it. I thought I could chang...
Rise 360 6 years ago
By Michael Marcos
Mark Greenhalgh
Is it possible to have a moveable window inside a Storyline layer in order to give the learner info that can be relocated around slide if needed?
By Michael Hinze
Andrea Squires
Hi, I'm using Storyline 360. I've made a quiz based on a recorded application test. I can't get the Results page to show Success/Fail layers at all. Instead, I see a ...
By Wendy Farmer
Greg Davis
Several of my reviewers comments that sometimes the captions freeze. Sometimes they stop appearing. Sometimes when you turn them on and then off again, they no longer ...
Review 360 6 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Hassan Sheikh
hey there i am facing issue regarding published html like in web  or LMS file it is not opeing in any browser i dont know why it happen but when i make it in CD option...
By Alyssa Gomez
Danielle Vallee
Greetings, Is it possible to find out what the file name is for files that are uploaded into the Rise slides? This would be useful for instance if there is a correcti...
Rise 360 6 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Alan Albert
Can anyone help me with this issue? I created a quiz in which a learner identifies four correct items. I developed a counter to indicate the number of correct answers....
By Alyssa Gomez
Chris Undery
We recently moved to Storyline 3 and I've noticed a slight difference when you publish  (LMS, Web & Articulate online) in that the formats are now along the lines ...
By Leslie McKerchie
James Newcomb
I just recently started my Articulate 360 trial and wanted to try converting an existing PowerPoint file to a trackable course via LMS.  From reading other posts, as w...
By Leslie McKerchie
Barrett Hillenburg
I have a slide with several layers. As the user progresses through a series of menus on a keypad display, each slide has a hotspot that the user clicks to advance to t...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Leisa F
In Articulate Review, is there a way for a commenter on a course who doesn't have an Articulate Account to still get email notifications of comments made to that course?
Review 360 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Chrysti Neuman
Hello, I have restricted navigation on my Articulate project. When I upload my Articulate zip file to the LMS and attempt to click outside the navigation parameters, ...
Articulate Presenter 6 years ago
By Chrysti Neuman
Stacy Banks
My team often uses Storyline 360 to create courses. But we often are asked to take the course and put it into PowerPoint. Is this possible? Or is there a way to publis...
By Leslie McKerchie
Katie Cochran
We have created several courses in storyline and published them in our LMS, Skillport in 2 different learning plans.  All of the courses were designed the same way wit...
By Leslie McKerchie
Heather Dykes
I currently have Storyline 2 and am considering an upgrade to 360. As a (very) new consultant, money is an issue. I have a job coming up where I will need to create th...
By Daniel Andres
Jennifer Cerreta
Hello everyone, I am seeking assistance with an issue I'm having with publishing a PowerPoint-based course to Articulate 360. The course that I was tasked with updati...
Articulate Engage 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez