Product Last Post Replies
Varun Gothwal
Hi, I am facing a problem with video slides in my module. I am testing a storyline course (HTML version) on an LMS. The videos are playing okay but when I scrub the s...
Articulate Storyline over 6 years ago
By Varun Gothwal
Stephen Livesey
Hello, Has anyone had any success adding inline comments to (eg. Disqus) their Rise projects?  Cheers Stephen
Rise 360 over 6 years ago
By Stephen Livesey
Madeleine de Bruin
So, Rise is a very nice product. When we test the e-learning everything looks perfect. But when we publish it to our LMS and open the app, the learning appears to be n...
By Leslie McKerchie
Nom de Guerre -
Hi All, I have the following in a Storyline 360 project (please see attached): Quiz 1 Quiz 2 Master Quiz slide (which combines the results of Quiz 1 and 2 with a...
By Leslie McKerchie
kerry Edmond
I was working on a project that was fine and opened perfectly in the morning, when i went to save in the afternoon - something went wrong and now i am getting the foll...
By Sana Mian
Shela ...
I'm trying to change the background colour that appears on a web object. In Chrome, when I inspect the code, it says it's the body tag's on-load style (as shown in att...
By Alyssa Gomez
loran peterman
I need to: add a zoom in feature to the images/figures/photos/charts in the course? Is it possible to apply this globally or do you have to add that feature to individ...
By Alyssa Gomez
James Lavis
Didn't notice as I've been diving into the collaborative/review pieces. Nice to see options for font colour and formatting options!
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Herman Castle
Hi! :-) I have a problem when I export my Articulate project for Word ... Some texts in the Word file are surrounded by unwanted frames (look at the attached file) .....
By Wendy Farmer
David Quackenbush
Hello, I have a real problem with Engage Interactions in Storyline. When I publish the Storyline file, the engagements to not load. I get a blank slide. I actually hav...
Andy Nock
Are embedded fonts meant to work in Review360?
Review 360 over 6 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
dMedia Studio
We decided that we will create and publish in 1920 x 1080 format. Previously we worked in 1024 x 576.  The interaction on the page works as follows. Student must ente...
By Alyssa Gomez
Vaibhav Singh
Hello, I am facing an issue with videos I am importing. Whenever I play-around with Seek-bar, the video gets out-of-sync with the audio and other elements, I have pla...
By Alyssa Gomez
Anthony Ramos
Hi all, We have built a course in Storyline 360 and exported it as SCORM 1.2 for use in our LMS. The course consists of regular pages and then a quiz at the end with...
By Alyssa Gomez
Tristan Hunt
Review looks like a great tool. I am just wondering if Rise will also be added to this tool?
Review 360 over 6 years ago
By Karma Seawright
Jean-Luc Derrien
Hello Is it possible to download this version of storyline : 1.0.1205.123 I've bought this version a few month ago and i've initiated some projects with it. 2 weeks a...
Jamie Johnson
Hello. I am trying to insert a Sway into Storyline, and I keep getting an error message.  Does anyone know how I can make this happen? Appreciate your help! Jamie
Neha Vanderhyde
Hello, usually when I log into 360 I can see a list of programs available. Recently I can't see Quiz maker in the list. Has it been taken off? How do I get it back in ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 6 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Gabe Solberg
Hi there, I have created an articulate module that includes quiz slides throughout the module.  For example, we have a video slide and then the next slide includes a ...
By Crystal Horn
niomi rosenberg
I went to open a file from last month to do some branding and received this message:   What does this mean and how can I unlock it? This is really weird, but I ne...
By Crystal Horn