Product Last Post Replies
Nancy Woinoski
Hi, I have been trying to synch an audio file to a video screen recording I did in Storyline 2 and have been using the pause and play triggers to start and stop the vi...
Articulate Storyline over 6 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Glenn Jones
Howdy folks I've created a number of animated GIFs (video in Premier, converted in to a GIF in Photoshop) and I've added them to a series of layers within my SL2 proj...
By Alyssa Gomez
Dara Ryder
Hi, Hoping some experienced Storyliners can help with an issue. Been using Storyline 2 for several years now to publish a CPD elearning course. We are a disability or...
Michael Hinze
Happy New Year everyone! For a training module, we want to integrate virtual tours into Storyline like the sample shown here: http://dev.keypointlearn.com/xcl09_CAC/Br...
Kenneth Dyer
Hey guys, I have a course where when you click on the Exit button a lightbox slide comes up asking if you really want to exit the course. When a user clicks "yes" and ...
By Alyssa Gomez
Yusuf Rangwala
Hi, I have added some text in notes section for few questions that are a part of quiz bank.  When I preview. The notes popup does not display any content (just the s...
Melanie  Benoit
Hi,  i am looking for a template that could let the participant answer to a question (about 500 words) and as soon as they validate, they could get the teacher answer...
Articulate Quizmaker over 6 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Jazzmine O
Storyline 2. I am trying to create a standard feedback slide in Feedback Master. I have a button that defaults to say "Button." I want the button to default to say "...
Naelag Yaba
Hello, I created a file in Storyline and published it for the LMS. While in the Cloud Scorm test it works fine, it doesn't on the Cornerstone LMS. Text and images a...
Aisha Conner-Gaten
Previously published projects from Articulate Storyline 2 for Brightspace/D2L using the zip feature. I need to edit the report.html file in the zip and was usually abl...
By Leslie McKerchie
Aisha Conner-Gaten
I am trying to create a progress bar in my module using this method: https://cooeeproductions.wordpress.com/2013/03/24/showing-the-learner-a-course-progress-meter-in-s...
By Aisha Conner-Gaten
Nicole McMahon
This was working without issue when I did the same scenario in a previous training I created.  Now I can't seem to get the Visited state to show for all 3 shapes.  It ...
By Nicole McMahon
Meddie Sims
Hi folks, I am trying to publish a presentation and Presenter 360 crashes at the stage where it starts to clean up the temporary files. Any idea why this may be happe...
Articulate Presenter over 6 years ago
By Meddie Sims
Jaidyn Martin
Hello everyone, I have an odd issue that I was hoping someone could help me with. I have final approval on an e-learning module and the next step is making it 508 acce...
By Cristina Colquhoun
Taryn Washkowitz
I previewed my project several times in Storyline to work out the kinks. I then did a test publish to a zip file and uploaded it to a "sandbox" SCORM site for one of m...
By Wendy Farmer
Dave Helton
All, I have been running into an issue with storyline 2 button states that I can not figure out and was hoping someone could please help. I'm developing several butt...
By Leslie McKerchie
Gemma Barton
Hiya, I'm urgently after some help... I've almost completed my first resource using Storyline and when i logged in today, the Trigger/Layer panel that is usal a permen...
By Ali Goulet
Catherine Seal
I recently published some draft storyline files to review and got a complaint back from one of the reviewers that there were all these characters missing and things lo...
By Ali Goulet
Jimmie Martinez
I am having problems with Articulate freezing and becoming unresponsive in windows.  I am currently using windows 7.  Suggestions?
By Alyssa Gomez
Michael Dewar
I have just started using Storyline 2 recently and love it. I have an issue with the Scenes panel. Some of my stories have the Slides panel display the slides horizont...