Product Last Post Replies
Ann Hufstader
Client wants a pause button on player but I don't see an option to pause timeline in player. Any help appreciated!
Articulate Storyline almost 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Diana  Hayr
I created an animated menu which can be accessed on the slide by clicking it. It has 5 headings and each heading has been given a visited state. I want that as the us...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Cheryl Wood
Hi, I am fairly new to Storyline 2 and am self taught. For some reason the Post-Assessment is showing as completed even though the activities have not yet been comple...
By Leslie McKerchie
Melanie Nass
Hello Heroes! I need your help with something that should be easy, but I can't figure it out.  Below is a file that I'm working on, and this is how I want it to perfo...
By Wendy Farmer
Madeline F
Hi!  I am working on a new eLearning and I need some help formatting the Invalid answer box. I figured out how to change the text in the player properties window, but...
By Wendy Farmer
Heather Vogt
Hello! I attached a project that has a looping problem (or so it seems to my untrained eye). I'm trying to loop the thunderstorm video so it plays constantly on the sl...
By Wendy Farmer
Geoffrey Burton
I'm using Storyline 1 and am thinking about upgrading to Articulate 360.  All my existing projects have slides in 4:3 format - will that work in 360?  I'm concerned th...
By Geoffrey Burton
Tim Carbol
Good day I am wondering if storyline 3 offers review collaboration?  I understand that 360 offers a program for this, however we are not ready for 360.    
By David Anderson
hamed elsayed
I think articulate Storyline  is very Powerful  Authoring Tool,But any trial to  changing the story size ,lead to the Project (300 slides)produced by this tool suffer ...
By hamed elsayed
Keith Kemsley
So, not super crazy about the slow publish process and larger published SCORM file sizes, BUT, I am LOVING the new synchronize-and-adjust-on-timeline feature! I wish S...
Articulate Presenter almost 7 years ago
By Keith Kemsley
Tina Chan
Would like to create a single player narrative "game" where players unlock more content using points accumulated through answering questions. I have never made a proj...
By Brian Dennis
Ellyn White
I am in Storyline 360 and I am creating a slide where the user will click on the three things they need to do. Once the variable hits 3, I want them to be able to clic...
By Ridvan Saglam
Anna White
Hello,  I am trying to build a game. This game has 3 words that you can drop on a picture. When you drop the correct word on the picture I would like a man to move up...
By Wendy Farmer
Ellyn White
So I am trying to upload my file to tempshare.articulate.com (created using 360) and it uploads it, but when it goes to publish it, it gives me this error. Anyone else...
By Anna Grillo
Lisa Welsher
When creating a series of Survey questions, I see that you can add a Print button to the Survey Results slide. Can you also Save a "results" file? If so, how do you do...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Art Smith
When using any animated .gif or .swf file, when the slide is previewed or published, the image does not appear immediately when played , there is a brief moment (secon...
By Leslie McKerchie
dawn ferry
Hello, We have had several issues with text formatting in published files from Storyline 2/3/360, when opened in our LMS.  The text is formatted correctly in preview ...
By Ali Goulet
Eric Bryant
Hi, I'm creating a software simulation in Articulate Storyline 2. In one section of the View scene, I want to zoom in on an area of the screen, but want to stay "zoome...
By Crystal Horn
Rohan Shinde
Please check the Snake and Ladder game. Share your valuable feedback on the same.
By Crystal Horn
Taryn Washkowitz
Hi Everyone, Still working in Storyline version 1. Having trouble with a trigger that I'm not sure what I did wrong here. It worked correctly the first time I preview...
By Rachel Cannon