Product Last Post Replies
Richard Chasin
This thread was a great solution for SL2 courses: https://community.articulate.com/discussions/articulate-storyline/sl2-restricted-menu-navigation-and-next-button-solu...
Articulate Storyline almost 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
James Lavis
I want to have 3 categories and sort elements for each. Now is there a way that two can share an element? From what I've seen, you can create 2 cards, but a specific c...
Rise 360 almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Cheryl Powers
I read the articles on managing navigation in presenter, but I do not get the options provided. I can choose Lock or Free.  I can not however, choose restricted.   The...
Articulate Presenter almost 7 years ago
Justin Lovett
I work on an ID team and I am thinking about purchasing 360. The main reason I am thinking about purchasing it is because of the SL Review feature. I needed a few ques...
Review 360 almost 7 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Rakesh Kumar
Can we take screenshot of story.swf at the run time from javascript?
By Brian Dennis
Philippe JEANTY
Hi, I don't seem to be able to select objects in the timeline and move them all in the stage (for example 10 pixel up). Any tricks to do this ? Yes I could go in the ...
Jason Mortvedt
Audio was recorded incorrectly via insert on Powerpoint. Is there a way to save audio from powerpoint to import into articulate. 
Articulate Presenter almost 7 years ago
Orlando Romero
So basically, I have a slide with a screen recording playing and I'd like it to stop playing if the person clicks on a different tab on the IE browser. Then the person...
By Alyssa Gomez
Steve Semler
Hi folks, This may have been covered in another post/thread, but I couldn't find it. I have a course created with Storyline 2 and published for Web that runs fine in ...
Ken Seemann
Hi all, I'm using Storyline 2 and am having an issue with multiple toggle switches on the same slide. The intent is that the user can select any combination of data ...
By Ken Seemann
Rob Morgan
I've been a SL1, SL2 and now an SL3 user. In SL3 the screen capture function appears to be broken. SL3 removed the Screenshot button from what I can tell and a user is...
By Crystal Horn
Anna Rabassó
Hi all, I know that this question is open in several discussions but I can't find any good answer.  I really would like to know if there's any recommended size to up...
Rise 360 almost 7 years ago
By Anna Rabassó
Cheryl Hoover
Hi, everyone. I hope you are well. I have a story that a slide is not becoming greyed out after moving past it. It's actually a knowledge check with 15 slides. In the...
By Alyssa Gomez
Guy Bosworth
I know how to create, change and preserve feedback master slides but when I preserve them, it only saves it on the quiz I'm working on.  I'd like to be able to save th...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
justin young
help i have a corrupt file that a contractor colleague left me. can anyone help me fix it please?
By Kyle Long
chris magee
I created and published a project using Storyline 2 in Aug 2016. I now need to go back into the project and update it.   When I open the Storyline 2 app the project d...
Gina Raso
Hello, I am having difficulties replacing one picture with another into a slide. I have copy and pasted before in other storylines, but not able to do this in the stor...
By Gina Raso
Heather Vogt
Hello!      I attached a Story file that looks strange when in Preview mode; a black bar takes up the lower quarter of my screen when in Preview mode. In Edit mode, t...
By Heather Vogt
Lewis Eigen
We have a large project with many question banks some of which are nested ie Bank A is a subset of Bank B which is a subset of Bank C.  Unfortunately, there is current...
By Lewis Eigen
Josue Gonzalez
Hi guys, I am encountering a problem with Articulate 360, with  Articulate 2 I never had this issue. The function Prompt to resume is working fine, but when the dial...
By Josue Gonzalez