Product Last Post Replies
Megan Morgan
What are you experts using to capture high resolution screenshots? We've got a workshop to introduce our learners to a financial tool they'll be using and some of the ...
Articulate Storyline almost 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Robert Stewart
Could you please combine the 'Size and Position' and 'Format Shape' onto a single 'slide out' form. Getting rather tired of current (old) GUI.
Frank Weber
I just tried to install the articulate mobile player app on my iphone but the app  didn't show the app store, not after searching for "articulate" and also not after s...
Kathy Currey
Hi, Please help me! We created a SCORM package in Articulate, published it via our LMS and now try to play it on our Samsung mobile device. While video content is play...
By Leslie McKerchie
David Anderson
I was digging around our Storyline templates today and noticed the date on my first 3 templates was 5 years ago last month. Time flies when you're having fun. Drag &a...
Karla Tranfield
My LMS (Absorb) will only show the correct status if I publish Storyline to track by slides completed. And the LMS will only provide the quiz score if I publish Storyl...
Jessica Koehler
Hi, I have a problem with the realisation of an idea. The idea was to have an info-flap on my base layer. This flap consists of two buttons and one icon. The info-flap...
Jessica Koehler
Hey there, hoping you can help me. I am really confused about the Paragraph Settings in a slide master. What I am trying to achieve is this: I created a layout in my ...
Lindsay McCorkle
Hi, I am trying to find a solution to link to text based course content during a post test.  I have tried inserting a web object (URL to the content on a web server),...
Luke Benfield
Today, I tried searching for videos and Illustrations that have had search results in the past (ie beach, heart, dog), but now it is showing "No Results." Didn't know...
Denise McCreadie
Hello all, I have this URL https://knowtheline.humanrights.gov.au/sites/default/files/Sexual%20harassment-%20Know%20where%20the%20line%20is.mp4  which I want to play...
Karolina Judek
Hi everyone, I have a huge issue with .swf files. I work with Storyline 2, I want to publish my work on LMS platform. When I preview on my computer everything works g...
Lawrence Eaton
is it possible to govern how thick or thin the playing window can be? I would really like it to be 1 pixel, rather than the thicker border it is currently.  Is this p...
By Richard Hill
Carmelo Moschella
Hi All, Hello, all! I am creating some online modules using SL2 where I publish each one as SCORM 2.1 for uploading to a Moodle LMS. When each module is uploaded to...
By Carmelo Moschella
Sam Carter
Is there a way to lock the seekbar in presenter without killing backward navigation (restricted navigation)? Sam
Articulate Presenter almost 7 years ago
By Carmelo Moschella
Heather Vogt
Hello! I just downloaded the free trial of 360 and love what I'm seeing! I've been trying to get a sample course together but cannot get this drag and drop to work. I ...
By Wendy Farmer
Heather Vogt
Hello! I added a Pick Many option to one of my slides but noticed it's difficult to see which options were chosen. I can barely make out a light glow off the item sel...
By Heather Vogt
Lusine Petrosyan
Hi, I want to know, can I create array in the storyline?  
By Mr C
Mary Wingold
Hi, I am a graduate student and new to Articulate. I have really enjoyed the Storyline 360 platform, but have run into an issue.  When I create a slide with layers an...
By Susi B
john faulkes
We have a course running where some users are accessing Flash version, then html5 if Flash is not available. We have a variety of 'Execute javascript' triggers, actio...
By Phil Mayor