Product Last Post Replies
Caryn Carman
Hi all! I came across something odd today and can't for the life of me figure it out. I have a slide with multiple layers tied to a slider. The layers are displayed v...
Articulate Storyline 7 years ago
By Caryn Carman
Alexandra McCormick
I'm hoping someone can help me with a Storyline problem. I have a course with a lot of audio and slides with layers. In a most cases there is audio on the base layer a...
By Leslie McKerchie
Naresh Moharir
Hi, I have created one module in Storyline 2 and Published it in Storyline 360, then i have tested it on Compass (ios and android). At the end i got the completion st...
By Naresh Moharir
Marisa Sanchez-Reed
Hi, How can I get an object to reverse on a motion path after completing the animation? Thanks, Marisa
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
sujeet jaiswara
To implement resume functionality in our LMS application, we are trying to read properties of data.js file using PHP scripting language, which are generated by articul...
Mirren Palmer
Hi - we have a quiz hosted on Articulate Online and want to display the time the user took to complete the quiz on the Results Slide. The information is available via ...
Cristina Brembilla
Hi, how are you?  I created a slide layer with a video and I do not want the user to close the layer/move to the next slide if he/she has not watched the video in its...
By Wendy Farmer
Techno10 Lorrain
Hi there, In Storyline 2, I am having a couple of entry text questions. On preview scene, if I press ENTER, we move on to next slide without submitting.  I tried cont...
By Techno10 Lorrain
Keithia Kirkaldy
We really need a strong Articulate Storyline developer with some experience in Captivate.  We are most an articulate shop though. To apply click here: http://www.dig...
By Leslie McKerchie
Emily Webster
My story is set so that you can't advance from slide 1.4 to 6.1 unless you have completed all four scenes linked to that slide. It was previously working; however, aft...
By Alyssa Gomez
Keari Eggers
Is anyone else having the problem where the published web files are automatically redirecting to the HTML5 version? It's intermittent and it's not just me--at least on...
By Alyssa Gomez
Emily Webster
Is there a way to get the storyline file recovered from the published zip file?  I published a file yesterday that had triggers that were working.  I made edits to the...
By Alyssa Gomez
Isabella Rosati
Hello!  I'm making a quiz in Storyline 2, and I need that the warning message that tells that the user can't leave the slide without answer the question appears, but ...
By Wendy Farmer
A B
Hi, I have a project with multiple slide layers. Each layer has a question and yes/no buttons. The yes button was given a variable count of 2 and the no button, 0. Eac...
By A B
Learning HMS
Is there anyway to add boxes to place over areas of the screen that you would like to call-out during a training? I don't see this as  a functionality and am disappoin...
Articulate Replay 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Haniffa Beevi
Hi,  Once I read few discussion in this thread, I found out that I need to use Articulate Mobile Player to zoom the viewing. Anyone please guide me how to add the fil...
By Leslie McKerchie
Justin Whayman
hi there I have created a quiz in Rise and when I reach the end of the quiz the summary screen seems a bit out of line.  In Chrome and on iphone/ipad there is no prob...
Rise 360 7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Suzanne Venables-Wood
Hi - I have created a number of training courses for our teams, who are used to using PowerPoint. They have requested that we can break up the presentation into steps,...
By Crystal Horn
Drake Highlander
I'm totally loving Storyline, but there's one thing that's driving me crazy.  My client wants a slow zoom in on a product beauty shot. I can do this in PowerPoint, but...
By Daniel Servan
Anne Keeley
Good morning all,   Is there a minimum timeline length in SL2?   I am building up layers on a slide which each contain objects with exit animations and pause / res...
By Leslie McKerchie