Product Last Post Replies
Lawrence Eaton
Has anyone seen this? Please see attached "before" ie editing mode, and "after" when published. All the fonts were standard 360 fonts and there was nothing funky ...
Articulate Storyline 7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jim Powell
This is odd, been having all sorts of issues today when publishing Studio 360 to a web package (not an lms). Amongst other issues, I have image placeholders showing t...
Articulate Presenter 7 years ago
Solange Richard
Hi everyone, I'm unable to make a trigger work on the next button while in review mode on a quiz. The Previous button is working fine but not the next button. Basica...
Laura Giacchino
Isn't there any way to Center or Right Justify a Heading?  There is no text below in the block so it doesn't align with the block. I needed a picture with text so the...
Rise 360 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Harri S
Hi Guys, I have been asked to make a drag and drop with 6 items and 2 drop zones.  I need to allow three items in each drop zone and then stop the learner from adding ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Shane Jacques
I'm making the switch (back) from Windows to Mac for my personal computer. I'm new to Articulate 360 but have learned that it isn't supported by Mac OS. I've heard eit...
By Leslie McKerchie
brent brown
I have just installed Articulate 2013. Installation went fine. I first installed MS Office 2010. When I try to do anything with Articulate, I get the error "ap6mn.exe ...
Articulate Presenter 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Louise Lindop
Hi, I am hoping someone may be able to help me. I have inserted a web object of a youtube video. (http://www.youtube.com/embed/VkXImhA2-Z8) When I publish for web and ...
By Leslie McKerchie
chris fuller
Hi all, Please help! I have created many courses in the past and published for the web. I am about to leave my last role and want to share these courses as part of my...
By Alyssa Gomez
Kyle Main
I'm having an issue with importing videos in Storyline 360. The size of the video is 720 width and 576 height before importing.  When I import the video to the slide ...
By Alyssa Gomez
Pauline Rooney
Hi there, I have repaired the software but still every video I publish doesn't work- see the example attached. This has never happened before and all my software is ...
Articulate Replay 7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Jason Tilley
Hello All, is there any Web Browsers / Tablets / Mobile that any Story Line 360 published learnings don't not work on?
By Michael Hinze
Lut Lynen
Dear "heroes" I have developed a labeled graphic for one course, and I want to reuse it for a new module in a new course. Is there a way of copying that material enti...
Rise 360 7 years ago
Fadi alhomsi
hello, I'm building a course In arabic language, and in arabic we read from right to left, but the print result page is written from left to right and in english, so i...
Maryna Skorokhod
Hello everyone! I have got some questions. Is it possible to use triggers and variables in slide master? When I put it into the home slide (trough the function "layout...
By Maryna Skorokhod
Michelle Lamont
Hi, I'm experiencing an issue with drag and drop interactions on Android using Chrome, but not with the Samsung Internet Native Browser.  Similar to this post, when I...
Vignesh vigii
Storyline 2 issue. I find a bug after publishing the course. I can't view or Launch the course in iPad. Need a solution for this. 
Cathal Hanratty1
Hi, I am confused as to what I need to get going with articulate. I want to build pretty simple courses and it looks like rise would be enough for me. So I my quest...
Lynn Graham
I am having problems sharing a published Storyline 2 file. The publish works and I can access content, but when I share the linked  for the story.html or story.html5 f...
By Lynn Graham
Sandra Eriksson
Hi everyone! Does anyone here know if the latest Storyline is adapted to Mac? Meaning; not having to use e.g. parallels etc? Me and my collegaues think Captivate is ...
By Sandra Eriksson